Elite Data Migration Cable ... AVForums Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottjd1

Established Member
Reaction score
Dont wanna add to cinfusion with other bikes but I have my cable and disc here if anyyone wants to PM me I'll send it Monday.

Thanks Guys
:thumbsup:

scottjd1 is kindly sending me the cable on Monday, I will then forward it to the next person who replies.

Ray

sorry, im confused
when you trade a premium or an elite, dont they give u the cable with it?

Im not sure about trade ins.I bought mine new...If you buy the separate 120gb hdd..it comes with the migration cable.You can also contact ms with your elite serial and your original premium/core serial and they will send you a cable.

Rjay Pm Sent

Thanks

Dragonuk PM me your address and i will send it on to you afterwards

Can I go next on the list please. Due to a copy and paste error :confused: I got missed off cable bike one when some of the guys switched to cable bike2.

please can i be added to this list, many regards

Sick of MS spinning me lines, I'd like to get in the queue next, if that's ok.

Count me in for next on the list after schmojo please folks. Thanks.

Might as well add me, after ordering one on release day still no sign of it. Several calls to 'customer support' and now they they have no record of my request, they're out of stock and I presume I'm at the back of the queue again.:mad:

RJay,

can i be added as well - looks like the list could now read:

Folo30
dragonuk
swannytroon
eeglemmoomin
kes99
schmojo
DanJames
ptaheldaoud
markrosser (me:D)

i've pm'd rjay, ive used a memory card to transfer my saves and gamer profile and just redownloaded my content, the bloke in gamestation sold it me for 15quid then said he'll refund me tomorrow, bonus and saves waiting for MS to get their arse in gear, many thanks anyways but can i now be removed from the list please

Dragon you're on 2 lists, so I'm removing you from the Bike #2 ok. I don't think its very fair to be on more than one.

Managed to borrow one from elsewhere, so I don't need to be on this bike anymore. Thanks for running this, though.

can the person who currently has the cable give us an update please...:thumbsup:

I need to know if i am likely to get the cable before i need to return my Premium - many thanks:smashin:

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom