Fight Night Round 4 - Play & Help Thread

oasismark

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Out Friday.

Play & Help advice in here.

Created boxers can be traded here as well as some gruesome footage from EA Sports World.

im getting it, trading in VT 2009 as i have done most of it and got about 800 points from it, im not doing ranked matches or stupid mini games.

saw a deal in gamestation which im going to confirm tomorrow where u can trade a game in for FN RD 4 for 99p, there were 8 games u could choose to trade in VT2009 was one of them, i'll find out the other ones tomorrow.

I think I am going to trade UFC to fund this, really like UFC but just can't get the proper hang of it! :(

It is my birthday on Sunday so could always try and drop some hints :devil: :D

saw a deal in gamestation which im going to confirm tomorrow where u can trade a game in for FN RD 4 for 99p, there were 8 games u could choose to trade in VT2009 was one of them, i'll find out the other ones tomorrow.

It was any two games from the list +99p, UFC, Halo Wars, Red Faction, Fuel, Star Ocean, L4D GOTY Edition, Terminator Salvation were the others.

Last edited:
On topic guys...:rolleyes:

what boxers are you planning on creating? we could have a competition, choose a boxer, all have a go at creating him, then vote on the best?

I'm gonna try:

Hamed
Kahn
and Rocky Balboa

What entrance music you gonna have for your own ring entrance?

Think i'm gonna have: Oasis - F**king in the Bushes

Seven Nation Army - White Stripes
or
Little Sister - Queens Of The Stone Age
:clap:

any one contemplating trading in 2 recent games and 99p for fight night round 4 need's theeir head looking at :thumbsup:

i agree, it would have made more sense if they used the 8 games advertised to do the deal they normally do , trade in and get the new game for £9.99 people will just get it cheaper elsewhere.

any one contemplating trading in 2 recent games and 99p for fight night round 4 need's theeir head looking at :thumbsup:

Was just curious ;) Isn't going to happen, I will most likely be picking it up from these forums as I'm sure a few will pop up :thumbsup:

Could have Disturbed - Down with the sickness as a song, or maybe a mix of songs from the Rocky films :D

My ring music shall be Gloria Gaynor - I will Survive :D

QOTSA - Little Sister - some great cow bell in that track, brilliant tune but i think i'd prefer to make my ring entry to 3s & 7s :smashin:

Think i'm gonna have: Oasis - F**king in the Bushes

Is that the one of Snatch?
Can you only select from the FNR4 soundtrack on the disc or can you use one of your own?

I would probably chose either
Blue Orchid - White Stripes
or maybe
No. 1 - Nelly

When I`ve finished creating my scary boxer .....

The Automatic - Monster :)

Traded in FN R3 and got £11 credit towards R4 at Gamestation (Cex + £1) - Can`t wait until Friday.

Cheers

Has anyone else seen the online achievements for FN4? there crazy! only "1 belt" per weight class, that means if i wanted to win the heavy weight belt and get that achievement there is only 1 person in the world at a time that i need to fight! that guy will be gettin thousands of fight requests constantly until hes lost the belt. whats the chances hes gonna accept my fight request huh?!?! it looks like alot of us wont be gettin those online achievements tut tut ea, they should have made it a viral achievement meaning if someone was a former champion and you beat him you got the achievement

How is it boys ? I haven't even tried the demo but I might be getting this tomoz.

If you liked R3, you'll love this. Everything has been improved, the best boxing game around.

And i've only played the demo. :eek:

If you liked R3, you'll love this. Everything has been improved, the best boxing game around.

And i've only played the demo. :eek:

I only played R3 for the easy achievements but I was pleasantly surprised when I got there. The online side of R4 is what really appeals TBH.

I will be making my entrance to the Dave Clark 5's "Glad All Over" :clap:

Can't wait for this game, online is going to be fantastic.

Hopefully get it on Saturday :thumbsup:

Has anyone else seen the online achievements for FN4? there crazy! only "1 belt" per weight class, that means if i wanted to win the heavy weight belt and get that achievement there is only 1 person in the world at a time that i need to fight! that guy will be gettin thousands of fight requests constantly until hes lost the belt. whats the chances hes gonna accept my fight request huh?!?! it looks like alot of us wont be gettin those online achievements tut tut ea, they should have made it a viral achievement meaning if someone was a former champion and you beat him you got the achievement

Don't worry, as soon as I get the belt, I promise to play you lol :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom