Ninjabread Man - Discussion Thread

Chunder

Established Member
Reaction score
So who's got Ninjabread Man yet? I saw it in Game at lunchtime, and had a bit of a chortle at the blurb - sounds like it could be good fun.

Can't read any of the games site reviews whilst at work unfortunately (what do you mean, work is for working?!) so please share any insights and thoughts that you have!

If I had a six figure annual income and was sociopath who my neighbors referred to as the local hermit I still wouldn't buy that game.

It looks terrible and the very same studio produce nothing but absolute dross for whatever system is currently popular.

surely this is one of those popcorn games that are generally meant to be low budget and more of a game for parents to buy for little kids that couldnt though its your right to make a thread about what you want(within reason) i personally wouldnt bother with a game like this.

surely this is one of those popcorn games that are generally meant to be low budget and more of a game for parents to buy for little kids that couldnt though its your right to make a thread about what you want(within reason) i personally wouldnt bother with a game like this.

It is one of those games and one of a number of similar games for the Wii by the same publisher. I too agree whilst people are more then welcome to make new threads I really don't think this game deserves one. I suspect that the majority of people who visit these forums aren't the type to waste money on such awful games. No offense to the OP.

OK - thanks for the info guys, although I'd suggest that even if a game is bad, having a discussion about it (like this) will help to inform people about the cacky games so that they can intentionally avoid them.

I was quite tempted upon reading it in Game, so I'm glad that (a) I rarely give in to impulse purchases, and (b) I asked here!

Action Girlz Racing
Anubis II
Billy the Wizard: Rocket Broomstick Racing
Classic British Motor Racing
Earache Extreme Metal Racing
Hamster Heroes
Kawasaki 4X4 Quad Bikes
Kawasaki Jet Ski
Kidz Sports Basketball
Kidz Sports Ice Hockey
London Taxi: RusHour
Mini Desktop Racing
Monster Trux Arenas
Myth Makers: Super Kart GP
Myth Makers: Trixie in Toyland
Mythmakers: Orbs of Doom
Ninjabread Man
Offroad Extreme Special Edition
Rig Racer 2
Rock 'N' Roll Adventures

Data Design Interactive, avoid them all. :suicide:

Data Design Interactive, avoid them all. :suicide:

Most if not all of those have appeared on the PS2 and are probably just direct ports with maybe some Wii specific controls tacked on. They are all pretty poor and not worth wasting money on.

I think most off them are the same underlying game with different graphics overlaid on them i.e. all the karting ones are the same, all the platform ones are the same

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom