Samsung c8000 3d led tv

zackery

Standard Member
Reaction score
(1) I bought my Samsung ue c8000 led 3D TV in December 2010 .only recently i found that it was having problems with it intermittently not switch on by remote or the button on the TV . for me to be able to switch it on i would have to switch it off from the mains plug and then switch it on again to watch it.
(2) when you switch it off the Samsung logo should slowly dim away and should switch off but sometimes it doesn't do that either .
i have made a recording of the problem so that i can show the engineer the problem when he comes . The engineer came i showed the video and took the tv away.when the TV arrived at the service center i rang them to find out they said to me that they have only had it for a day and i said shall i send the video of it to you to diagnose the problem they said no ! we can sort it . After having the TV for 5 days i rang them again and they said they couldn't find the fault . and i told them i told you that i have a recording of the fault would you like me to send it to you now that's when they said send it. after receiving the video they still cant find the fault .
Its insured with D&G but whats it going to take for the engineer to diagnose the problem to either fix it or request a new set . I paid £1400 in 2010

Did the technician that came out see the fault for himself before taking it away?
Sometimes faults do "clear" by themselves for various reasons and never show up on soak test in a workshop.
All you can do is check it as soon as it's delivered back...do this before the delivery guys leave.
If it starts to misbehave again all you can do is report it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom