The Newsroom (HBO)

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
First trailer for Aaron Sorkin's (Sports Night, The West Wing, Studio 60, The Social Network) new HBO drama series, The Newsroom.

Loved 'Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip', so look forward to this

Jeff Daniels, Sam Waterston, Emily Mortimer, Jane Fonda, Alison Pill, John Gallagher, Jr., Olivia Munn, Dev Patel, Thomas Sadoski

Viewer Discretion is Advised
The video page contains mature subject matter and is suitable for adults only.

Last edited:
Looks excellent, I expect it to be cancelled!

Hope it comes over here, love anything Sorkin's involved in.

I would of thought it would be aired on Sky Stlantic soon after it airs in the US same as recent HBO Offerings

Starts Sunday, June 24th (US)

looks good, I'm in

8477.jpg

Last edited:
Sorkin + HBO = Sold :D

Should be good

It's HBO. They are not as reliant on ratings as the Network channels and have a history of giving struggling shows a chance if they believe in them. Unlike the big Network channels they don't pull the plug on a show a few episodes in.

It's HBO. They are not as reliant on ratings as the Network channels and have a history of giving struggling shows a chance if they believe in them. Unlike the big Network channels they don't pull the plug on a show a few episodes in.

I know its HBO and know they are not reliant on Ratings, not sure if you meant to quote me or not :confused:

I'm not even sure I quoted on the right thread. :rolleyes:

Sorry King Tones, I must have been on crack or something. :D

Only question is can I wait until July 10th or shall I download first:D

Hoping for more West Wing than Studio 60.

Studio 60 was OK, but a massive disappointment for me after TWW.

Goooner said:
Only question is can I wait until July 10th or shall I download first:D

Hoping for more West Wing than Studio 60.

Studio 60 was OK, but a massive disappointment for me after TWW.

Everything's a disappointment after The West Wing.

Pure genius TV IMO and my favourite show of all time.

We've just finished watching watching all 7 seasons again, was even better in HD. :smashin:

Its out there folks... and its pretty darn good for a first episode!

Sorkin is back!

Episode 1: We Just Decided To

As above i really enjoyed it to, Jeff Daniels was great, Mortimer was pretty decent. Well directed.

They could only have run with that story as the new guy has closes sources, it will be interested to see future episodes what stories come up and how they are revealed

Really enjoyed this. As above, didn't realise they would cover actual news stories, looking forward to seeing what other major events they cover and how they learn about it etc.

The West Wing, Studio 60, The Social Network)

Grabbed the first episode and haven't watched it yet.

However, based on these two shows (bizarrely was talking about Studio 60 in the office this morning), I can't wait to watch it.

Shame the footy is on tonight and tomorrow as I will have to wait

Hi,

THE NEWSROOM starts on Sky Atlantic in early-July 2012. :) Looks great, and it will be nice to see Jeff Daniels in a serious TV show role for a change.

Pooch

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom