The Mentalist Season 4 (US Pace) Spoilers

DVD-Man

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well PJ is back on our screens.

I must say I was intrigued to see where they were gonna go with this season since they could have easily faded to black after the last scene and everyone would have been fairly happy.

This opener without giving too much away was classic Mentalist from the main characters perspective, I like someone I know was enjoyed the first 30mins but not so much the last 10mins.

I'll let you watch it and see if you agree.

yeah I know what you mean ... bit of a (spoilers - DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED IT)
reset button wasn't it? I quite liked Bradley Whitford as Red John, alas it wasn't him. They could have carried it on with disciples of RJ, or drawn a line under the whole arc, but no it's back to square one

I am surprised at the casting of Bradley Whitford in this, for almost a blink and you will miss it role.
I guess it may
have been to give creedence to the fact that he possibly was Red John,
but it just strikes me as bizarre.

UK pace
Blinking Red Light - a great episode, Jane
using a serial killer to kill another serial killer

US pace E7 back on track.

E10 - felt sorry for Jane, Lisbon is selfish.

People!

S4 finale, discuss!

I didnt realise it was the finale. I got a, stay tuned for scenes from our next episode, announcement at the end so thought there must be a final one coming. Tbh though I wish they would bring the red john thread to a close now, after four seasons its beginning to go stale.

they did the same "stay tuned" bit for the Person Of Interest finale too ... it was probably because that particular channel was going to air a repeat episode next

enjoyable finale, but how long can that arc keep going? ... to drag it out for so long will and has sapped many viewers' interest

Yeah, when there's no red John in the story line it could be any procedural crime drama albeit with the cheeky Patrick Jane character.

I am a sucker for the rj stuff so the contact with rj in the penultimate episode had undivided attention from then on in.

I didn't think rj was in the limo, the voice pattern didn't match the sillouette in the background. I've said before we need tmore shocks and rj in season five like season 2. They could wrapit up altogether in s5.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom