Samsung SPA400 £399.95

doylie1984

Established Member
Reaction score
Just go an email from Richer Sounds.

You Need to be a VIP Member as on there site its an extra £100

Samsung SPA400 £399.95 after £100 Cash back from Samsung so you pay £499.95 from richer sounds and then samsung give you back £100

Cheapest i could find using Google was around £650

dont know if this is any good (couldnt find a review) but as i am looking for a cheap 720 PJ thought this might be of use to someone.
FEATURES
Screen Size - NA
Hd Ready - Yes
1080p Full Hd Ready - No
Analogue Tuner - No
Digital Tuner - No
Remote Control - Yes
Speakers - No
Stand - No
Pc Input - Yes
Scart Sockets - 0
Component - Yes
S-Video - Yes
Hdmi - 1
Dvi - No
Pixel Resolution 1280 x 768
Dimensions 343 x 162 x 347
Contrast Ratio 2500:01:00
Brightness 2000
Response Time NA
100hz Scanning No

Attachments

• medium_304841.jpg
    medium_304841.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 102
I've been looking at this model and I've done a Google Product search and everyone else is changing more so looks like shopping around gives the consumer a better deal at the end of the day.:smashin:

All I need to do is, sort out my debit BT issues tidy that up and save up for LCD video projector. So can you get the full width of the image displayed with this model as if you, where watching it on the pc because I know some LCD plasma flat screens crop off the sides of the image same with CRT and my Toshiba CRT as at least 15% of the image on the horizontal cropped off or sorry I mean (over scanned).

What is the price of the bulbs because that is really the running cost of owning a video projector isn't it.

Are there many different manufactures makes that will fit the Samsung LCD video projector is it though Samsung only, I guess the bulbs can't be as expensive as xenon bulbs for cinema projectors those I just couldn't believe the price when I worked in the cinema years ago, handle with care extreme care LOL.

Also what is the maximum size the image can it be blow up to for 15 feet room length width is 11 feet and I only need 8 or 9 feet at best does it, have any variable size control besides zoom and focus also how loud is the fan on the projector measured in dba at different distances from close near by to seated position.

What about an anamorphic lens, can one be fitted adapted to it.

Last edited:
This projector is horrible, the WORST rainbow effect ive ever seen on a DLP projector. I felt like hurling up after 30 seconds of viewing. The optoma ones are miles better :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom