Panasonic TH42PX80B Stopped Working...

kernow10r

Standard Member
Reaction score
After 5 weeks my Panasonic TH42PX80B has failed. I was watching it when suddenly the screen went blank and the red standby LED flashed seven times. I unplugged the set, left it for ten minutes and tried again. All I am getting is the LED blinking seven times, there is a pause and it blinks 7 times again. I would appreciate any advice as to what might be the problem. Bought the set from Richer Sounds with at home warranty. Will insist that they replace rather than repair the unit as it surely shouldn't fail after 5 weeks. :(

which RS shop was it from?

sounds like you have had some sucky luck...

Sorry to hear about that mate!

I dont think this problem of yours is widely common. Thanks for letting us know of the problem. I dont think anyone would have any brighter ideas than contact the shop and ask for a replacement.

I am closing in on that 5th week pretty soon, i will keep a more watchful eye for any problems on mine. In the meanwhile, all the best for a total replacement, and hang in there while you wait impatiently for the replacement set to be delivered.

Sorry to here that mate, I take it the 7 beeps of the standy will an error code that will mean something to an engineer.

Here's hoping you get it sorted hassle free :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom