1 x Wii Zapper + Links Crossbow Training £14.97

94jdh

Established Member
Reaction score
Available from Tesco Jersey:

http://jersey.tesco.com/product.aspx?R=824074&bci=4|Games*4294207740|NINTENDO%20WII%20HARDWARE

not a bad price!

Thanks, great price. :thumbsup:

I just cancelled my previously ordered Zapper from Powerplaydirect at £18.61

Cheers for the heads up but as the games mount up the available hours seem to decrease.:smashin:

Cheers.

But struggle to navigate to this via Quidco to get further discount.

Thanks for this, ordered last night, good buy.

Anyone heard anymore about this?

I placed an order and got a confirmation.

Then I got a strange email apologising that there was a delay and the item wouldn't be despatched until 7th Dec (i.e. the published release date !!!!).

I've just realised that it is the 7th today and I haven't received any further communication. So I checked the Tesco Jersey website and the item isn't on their any more at any price.

I've also checked my account and it shows no order history at all.

At first glance it looks like they have decided not to sell it and wiped more order.

Anyone else seeing this or any different?

Cheers,

nigel

Anyone heard anymore about this?

I placed an order and got a confirmation.

Then I got a strange email apologising that there was a delay and the item wouldn't be despatched until 7th Dec (i.e. the published release date !!!!).

I've just realised that it is the 7th today and I haven't received any further communication. So I checked the Tesco Jersey website and the item isn't on their any more at any price.

I've also checked my account and it shows no order history at all.

At first glance it looks like they have decided not to sell it and wiped more order.

Anyone else seeing this or any different?

Cheers,

nigel
I got the same email, but I can still see my order if I choose the Tesco Extra order history.

Not yet dispatched is what I think it said. :confused:

Well disappointed:mad:, just receiced this from tesco:

Thank you for your recent order for the Nintendo Wii Zapper from Tesco.com.

Unfortunately, we will not be receiving any further stock of this product until 2008 and as a result we have had to cancel your order for this item.

Please note you have not been charged for this item.

We are sorry we were unable to deliver your Nintendo Wii Zapper on this occasion.

I ordered this a few hours before someone placed it up on hotukdeals, which it got a very high rating for, I think they cocked up with the price, using the excuse of not enough stock. I will be a bit peeved if someone who ordered after me receives one, a bit like the Wii console issues with play last year:thumbsdow

Anyway after that moan, gamestation have some in stock to collect at store, £19.99 if anyones interested.

Well disappointed:mad:, just receiced this from tesco:

Thank you for your recent order for the Nintendo Wii Zapper from Tesco.com.

Unfortunately, we will not be receiving any further stock of this product until 2008 and as a result we have had to cancel your order for this item.

Please note you have not been charged for this item.

We are sorry we were unable to deliver your Nintendo Wii Zapper on this occasion.

I ordered this a few hours before someone placed it up on hotukdeals, which it got a very high rating for, I think they cocked up with the price, using the excuse of not enough stock. I will be a bit peeved if someone who ordered after me receives one, a bit like the Wii console issues with play last year:thumbsdow

Anyway after that moan, gamestation have some in stock to collect at store, £19.99 if anyones interested.

Damn just got the same message, cheers for the hadsup on gamestation. :smashin:

£16.49 in Toys R Us.
Seen the advertisement in the paper today.

What the hell is going on, just received this from Tesco Jersey:suicide:

Re: Your Tesco Jersey order placed on Friday 23 November 2007 (order no. xxxxxxxx) We are sorry to inform you that your order has been delayed because the availability of one of the items has changed. Estimated dispatch date: Monday 17 December 2007 Tip: If the rest of your order is available for dispatch, cancelling the delayed item would free the rest of your order to be dispatched to you immediately. You can do this online The item causing the delay: 1 x Wii Zapper + Links Crossbow TrainingItem not yet released. Expected for releases on Monday 17 December 2007 We apologise for the delay to your order on this occasion, but hope that you will return to shop with Tesco Jersey in the future. Kind regards, The team

Its driving me nuts!!

Get down to Sainsburys quickly before the 20% discount finishes, works out at £15.99. Good game so far!

Haven't got a clue what Tesco is up to.

Got an email yesterday saying that the Zapper wouldn't be available until 2008 so therefore they had cancelled my order.

Then I got an email apologising for the delay saying that the new estimated date is 17th December.

I've no idea whether I have an order or not.

Cheers,

Nigel

Wife's just picked this up for me from Brent Cross Toys r Us, had plenty apparently £16.49.

:)

WARNING!!!

I spoke to Tesco this morning and the emails that say that your order has been cancelled were sent in error.

So if you received one of these emails and bought a zapper elsewhere as a result make sure you go into your Tesco account and cancel your order or you will end up with two.

Cheers,

Nigel

Haven't got a clue what Tesco is up to.

Got an email yesterday saying that the Zapper wouldn't be available until 2008 so therefore they had cancelled my order.

Then I got an email apologising for the delay saying that the new estimated date is 17th December.

I've no idea whether I have an order or not.

Cheers,

Nigel

Same here :thumbsdow Really irritating as it means I don't know whether I should buy it elsewhere or not.

I sent Tesco a terse email saying if they cancel my order, I will never buy from them again.

WARNING!!!

I spoke to Tesco this morning and the emails that say that your order has been cancelled were sent in error.

So if you received one of these emails and bought a zapper elsewhere as a result make sure you go into your Tesco account and cancel your order or you will end up with two.

Cheers,

Nigel

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the info, just saw your post. Pity Tesco couldn't be bothered to send a follow up email, or a repsonse to my query, telling me this themselves!!! :thumbsdow

Yep, been on holiday and checked my status - cancelled.

This is after getting an email saying that it was cancelled, then another saying that it was delayed and a telephone conversation where I was assured that my order wasn't cancelled.

The guys at Tesco are real idiots - haven't a clude what they are doing - I won't be ordering from them again - too unreliable.

Cheers,

Nigel

Mine was also cancelled no Email, explanation or anything. Very poor showing

Anyone know anywhere (online) that has this in stock? I'm not bothered about the price. (As long as it isn't eBay or Amazon sellers asking £40).

I well want this game, and nowhere in Preston (where I'm from) has it in stock in shops.
Thanks in advance

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom