Panasonic 37LZ70 imminent

mojo1080

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm off work at the moment cos the wifes just had our second daughter. Baby Isabella. Anyway my boss came round today to congratulate me and gave me a bottle of whiskey and some flowers for the wife. whilst chatting he mentionted that we would be recieving our first batch of 37" LZ panasonics sometime next week. I know its been rumoured for ages but i'll be buggered if i can find find any info or specs on it. Its native 1080p and 100hz for sure and it retails at £1099, but thats all i know at the moment. Has anyone seen any photos, or links with specs? as this could be a really nice set.

There is a thread about it!!Yep it seems a very good competitor to the other tv's!!!!

If no one posts up before the release I will pop into work next week, bring one home for the night and post some pics and thoughts.

Cheers mojo, I'll be very interested to hear your thoughts on this set. Congrats on the little one by way! :beer:

Guys
Sent email to Panasonics help line re 100Hz question.
They confirmed that the 37LDZ70 does *not* have Motion Pro:

"ISSUE RESOLUTION:

Thank you for your email enquiry.

In response, I would explain that the TX37LZD70 does not have the 100Hz Motion Picture Pro response as featured on the TX32LXD700."

Hope they bring out a 700 version with this included real soon.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom