Navman F10??

D

daverpunto

Hi
Can anyone please help me with any details or where I can find them for this model.
Its on special offer at Costco warehouses shortly but I don't know if its worth a try or not?
Thanks.:confused:

Hello l have also been looking for it but cant find it any were.Wonder if its an old model but then there should be some info on it some where.I might look for a phone number on there main site then ring them.But it looks like a good deal so will get it but want to check it out first.

I've been looking for this too with no success, costco voucher held tightly in hand.
Today though, did find something from a Danish website at http://borsen.dk/gps
I did try an online translation tool but that wasn't much help. My Danish is a little rusty(!) but could decipher most of what was listed as product details.
Note that it seems to say this is a new model, available in Scandinavia on 22nd Sept. so not long to wait :thumbsup:

Do you think it seems like a good one.Also picture in costco voucher is different to the one on that site or do costco just print thr basics?

I emailed Navman and got the following reply

Thank you. Information will be available in 2 - 3 weeks. You should have a look on
the website in 2 -3 weeks.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us, we'll be more
than happy to help.
Kind regards,
Anand

Technical Support Team

Navman Europe Ltd

I've been looking for this too with no success, costco voucher held tightly in hand.
Today though, did find something from a Danish website at http://borsen.dk/gps
I did try an online translation tool but that wasn't much help. My Danish is a little rusty(!) but could decipher most of what was listed as product details.
Note that it seems to say this is a new model, available in Scandinavia on 22nd Sept. so not long to wait :thumbsup:

Well, being from Denmark my Danish should be up to speed, but please don't make too much fun of my lack of English skills...

Here's the Danish info from "Børsen" (Danish business newspaper):

Letanvendelig og simpel navigationsenhed

4,3” berøringsfølsom farveskærm
Knapper til nærmeste tank og P-anlæg
Stemmestyrede instruktioner
Søgning med komplet postnummer
Kort: Tele Atlas 2006
Vægt: 240 g
Størrelse: 82,5mm x 138,5 mm x 23 mm (H,B,D)
Hukommelse: 64 MB og 2GB Flash-based ROM
Genopladeligt batteri (op til 5 timer levetid)
Strømforbrug: 12V bilstrømstilslutning
Kort til Norden (DK, S, N, SF) medfølger

Here's the translation:

Easy-to-Use and simple navigation unit
4,3" touch screen in color
Buttons to nearest gas station and parking facility
Voice-controlled instructions/directions
Search via Zip-code/area code
Map: Tele Atlas 2006 (probably different from country to country I guess)
Weight: 240 gr.
Size: 82,5mm x 138,5 mm x 23 mm
Rechargeable battery (Up to 5 hours use)
(Can be hooked up on the cars power)

It doesn't really say anything interesting. What's the price in Costco? In Denmark you get one for free if you sign up for 6 months of subscription of the newspaper.

Thanks for that it was very helpful at least we al know a bit more about it now.I have no sence of direction so thought that one of these would be great or so im told anyway.£93.98 in costco

Hi all,

I saw the product at Costco today - although not officially on sale yet - it seems good value although very basic. Only UK/country of origin maps supplied, no other map discs in package (they need to be bought seperately) - it appeared that all control was via the screen with travel info via a seperate screen i.e. DTG, ETA etc these you would expect to see these available live on top left of live screen. I was not allowed to take the product out of the box but could only assume the above from product info on the packaging. I would be interested if anyone else has more confirmed info.

Ray B

i bought the f10 from argos this week (they sold me the f10 as the f20 out of stock).excellent slimline unit,all the features are via touchscreen (apart from power on /off button).only critiscism is that audio was ouiet even at full volume,not a problem in most cars,but needs to be louder for a commercial vehicle.still worked when in my pocket.was useing the 635i for 3 years.but overall i like the f10,would give it 8/10 on value for money (£127):thumbsup:

Thats naughty from argos, supply a inferior model for a over inflated price :thumbsdow

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom