2100 Xbox Live Points - £13.50 Delivered

Godspeed

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Virgin Megastores currently have 2100 points for £15 but with the discount code

VMO26_03CC10

It will knock them down to £13.50 delivered.

However there is a quote of 2 weeks for delivery. Not bad if your not in any immediate hurry to get hold of them :thumbsup:

Cheers

G

I ordered two weeks ago when they said "In Stock"... Still waiting.:thumbsdow

Ive ordered mine, hopefully that will come in time for my Elite.... 15 days and counting!

Nope, I gave up waiting and ordered two cards from GAME for £35, then used the £5 off £30 voucher, with reward points & quidco it doesn't work ouot much more expensive, ordered them yesterday afternoon and got the despatch email a few hours later.

good find mate.

This is the best deal i have found so far...

edit: tried to use that code as well as others found on vouchercodes.co.uk for Virgin Megastores and the code was rejected.

Anyway i still got around it by finding another voucher code on the virgin website

VOUCHER CODE: v01-6XTC-73WX-KCSS (Working as of 16/08/2007 @14:30 BST)
Source

Del

p.s. It says u need a virgin credit card to get the 10% discount but that is not true as i used my natwest mastercard....

Me neither, I sent their customer services team an email and got a response code but they havent replied after 2 days.....

Me thinks im not going to get a response.

According to this

They dispatch 2 weeks after the order is made.

I ordered mine on 16/08 and would have expected it early september.

My status is 'Back ordered' but im in no hurry to receive the points as i am probably going to spend them once i have picked up an elite (if they manage to sort out the RLOD and o/heating probs). Not feeing to spend 4200 points on my premium only to be logged onto XBL to play my arcade games...

Good luck all and stay patient!

Del

For those still waiting, it works out nearly as cheap to order two cards at £35 from GAME, use the £5 off £30 voucher to bring them down to £15 each, and then with quidco & reward points you're probably paying around £14 each - and at least they're in stock!

mine got delivered this morning, i did email them in the week though complaining about a 6 week wait :nono:

good find mate.

This is the best deal i have found so far...

edit: tried to use that code as well as others found on vouchercodes.co.uk for Virgin Megastores and the code was rejected.

Anyway i still got around it by finding another voucher code on the virgin website

Source

Del

p.s. It says u need a virgin credit card to get the 10% discount but that is not true as i used my natwest mastercard....

Quick update....
Mine got sent on 28/09/2007 - should recieve it today. Im happy as i bought 4200 MS points for £27! 6 week wait but time was not an issue for me... Now that they have it in stock - i wonder if it will be quicker if you order now...

Need some new points but don't want to wait 6 weeks... nobody seems to know the latest GAME code either...

Cheapest I've found is £16-50 at choicesuk

i got mine a few weeks back in store at Virgin for £15 bought over the counter

no idea if deal is still on but might be worth a look if you are passing by

Quick update on 30/04/2008

VirginMegaStores.co.uk now zavvi.co.uk

The 10% discount, if you use a virgin credit card still exists but you have to call up customer service to request a refund on 10%.

The whole point was that you could use a standard credit card (I used my natwest mastercard) and still gfet 10% off.

So if anyone does try this discount offer without a virgin CC, please let us know how you got on...

Del

ITEM DESCRIPTION
Source

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom