The Hello Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty Chipster

Prominent Member
Reaction score
just kicking off my registration:thumbsup:

Hello all. First post here, so just want to say hey. My favorite color is 3 and I love long walks in my bath tub. ;)

Hello all :hiya:

Having recently found myself getting into hifi, I think this may be the place to be :smashin: although I can already see my credit card starting to wince already :)

hello all,
happy to have joined the forum and i hope i can bring some useful info to an already well informed site.
john.

hello all!! :hiya:

I've used this board to decide on purchasing a Samsung LE32R41 LCD TV.

It's great but I haven't quite got the colours set up right yet, I will eventually though.

Next purchase is going to be a media centre PC, Eleonex Artisan probably. P4 3GHz, 1Gb RAM and GF6600 GFX.

Hello all.

A message in my screen says i should say hi here. So, Hello. :)

:hiya:
Hi peeps :thumbsup:
just looking for a bargin on quality hifi :D
thought i'd pop in and see wots apnin:clap:
me musical fidelity p180 is getting lonely and needs a partner to run me new epos m22's:D :D :thumbsup:

Hi All,
My first post here, just bought JVC GR-D240 mini DV from Tesco of all places £199 including pack of 3 free tapes (don't know if that's good or bad deal?).
Got it for christmas footage of kids, and all the usual stuff, birthdays, holidays etc.
Looking forward to chatting with everyone:thumbsup:

Hello to all. First post from me although I've been a member for awhile. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!!!:hiya:

I am very keen on an LCD after Christmas. I use the forum to read others comments on different models. The one I fancy is the Toshiba 42WLT58:hiya:

Quick hello to everyone, made my way here via thedvdforums.com

Dan

I'm the new gal in the place i hope there's no naughty new member pranks gonna be played on me :p:p

Well hi to you all and

MERRY XMAS

just thought i would pop in and say hello...

so here i go.....

HELLO EVERYBODY:thumbsup:

Another newbie here... ...hi to you all... :hiya: ...it looks an interesting site - and a lot of it!

I came here looking for a solution to my DVD problems! I'm off to search the forums now to see if anyone else has posted concerning it. ;)

Hello everyone!

My first post just to say hi and hope you all have a great christmas!

message in my screen says i should say hi here. So, Hello from Cyprus

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom