Just ordered the Toshiba 37C3030D for £627

vanders

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, just thought I'd mention that I rang Curry's today and was offered the Toshiba 37C3030D with delivery for £627, it's £718 on the website and £850 in store.

All I rang for was to enquire about 'IF' i ordered the tv, how long the delivery would be, he then advised that it would be next Tuesday. He then said would u like to order the tv now to which i replied that i wanted to order online as i had promo codes, he then said to wait a couple of minutes to which he came back and said he can do it for £627 and delivery would be on Easter Monday :clap:

Hmm.....I'll believe it when I see it, this all seems too good to be true.

Anyone else had something like this happen to them?

I'll also review the tv 'WHEN' i get it and let you guys know what my impressions are of it. My previous set was the Hyundai Q321 which has been sent back due to the lip-sync problems :(

The 32C3030D is on the Currys website for £569.99 and instore price of £699.99 - so doesn't look like a mistake...

Yeah, I got the advisor to repeat exactly what he said back to me, I gave him the code number and everything from the website to order it.

I'll let you guys know how it went when I supposedly recieve it on Easter Monday :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom