50" panny £1279 can u beleive it?

Probably as Panasonic are about to release their 2007 range. Which would make the 60 series 2 generations old.

50" WITH the cabinet for £1279?
That's got me seriously thinking... I mean that's £1000 cheaper than the 507XD. Dang

EDIT: Just seen John Lewis is selling the 50PX60CAB in for £2195. Should be able to price match them to Empire Direct for £1399..

50" WITH the cabinet for £1279?

That's got me seriously thinking... I mean that's £1000 cheaper than the 507XD. Dang

NOT ONLY THAT:cool:

This Tv is almost perfect, according to the thread of the snakes in this form, u can tell that almost no snake issues reported and if there are any; they should be very a few

very good reviews in the American sites, some of them prefer it than the pioneer!

amazing:confused:

50" monster for this price is really a welcome news. Go get it.:hiya:

NOT ONLY THAT:cool:

This Tv is almost perfect, according to the thread of the snakes in this form, u can tell that almost no snake issues reported and if there are any; they should be very a few

very good reviews in the American sites, some of them prefer it than the pioneer!

amazing:confused:

Think i'm going to go for this then.

For the price of the 507XD + stand, I can get the 50PX60 CAB, and spend the extra £1200 on a decent 5.1 setup :clap:

Hi lgans316

i understood that u r living in Japan.

can u tell if the prices of this Tv have been dropped in Japan as well?

also have u heard about any snake issues in this Tv there?

Thanks

i think the manuf. warranty almost the same of D&G one a part from it doesn't cover the accidental damage.

for me it is enough as it is panasonic one.

i will feel better buying from the manufacturer directly rather than any other retailer.

this looks great for the cash, is anywhere selling it cheaper without the cabinet?

hay guys

in less than 5 hour's it gone down £40

it is £ 1238 now, what is going on????????????????????????

http://www.digitaldirect.co.uk/products_moreinfo3/index.asp?product_id=10832

maybe we are in the middle of a price war (heres hoping!)

its the same price here when u add delivery :
http://www.soundandvisiononline.com/moreinfo/index.asp?product_id=10832
and here :

http://www.tribaluk.com/detail.php?...rabber&utm_source=pricegrabber&utm_medium=cpc

also forgot to mention as snubber said:

shop@panasonic doing this tv for £1299 with 3 years warranty

for me this looks the best deal you can have

I've already ordered one.

waiting for delivery:D

thats for now but, as u may see the prices are going down now in hourly basis not even daily basis

i will not be surprise 2 wake up 2mrw and find it for £1000:eek:

keep an eye guys

i will update with every new welcoming price:smashin:

ac-milan, by shop@panasonic, do u mean you bought it in the highstreet from one of the panasonic shops, i think one has just appeared in my local town.

That's a superb deal, I paid £1500 with 1 year warranty for this television about 3 weeks ago. It's a cracking TV go for it

None of these sites seem to have the 'PED' version (Which is what I need).. Does anyone know why??

Jon

Not sure, I bought a PED version about a month ago but it was £1500 I paid :suicide: :)

ac-milan, by shop@panasonic, do u mean you bought it in the highstreet from one of the panasonic shops, i think one has just appeared in my local town.

nine0nine

i live in Bournemouth where is no local shop!

but Snabber posted that shop@panasonic in PLYMOUTH are doing it for £1299 plus 3 years warranty

i phoned them yesterday and placed an order which gone through:thumbsup:

i highly recomend you to be quick as it looks like a clearance.

:hiya:

cheers ac-milan, i will check my local store tomorrow, its a rather small shop so im doubtful. Its only been there a month or so, i would guess they wont have much stock of older models there, fingers crossed anyway, Would be nice to see the set running before i make my final decision where my cash is going..

Just for the hell of it I phoned JL High Wycimbe asking them to match the 50PX60PED £1299 price at shop@panasonic in PLYMOUTH.

Today they phoned me and said no problem.

I now have a 14 day undersales reference number for a 50PX60PED inc 5 year warranty for £1299 delivered.

Easy isn't it!

Now what to do with my 42PX60 which I bought from JL Reading for £1450 (inc free DVD Rec) - I haven't even used the DVD Rec yet!

Gussie :)

Just for the hell of it I phoned JL High Wycimbe asking them to match the 50PX60PED £1299 price at shop@panasonic in PLYMOUTH.

Today they phoned me and said no problem.

I now have a 14 day undersales reference number for a 50PX60PED inc 5 year warranty for £1299 delivered.

Easy isn't it!

Now what to do with my 42PX60 which I bought from JL Reading for £1450 (inc free DVD Rec) - I haven't even used the DVD Rec yet!

Gussie :)

Put it in the bedroom.

for all who needs PLYMOUTH number:

I've spoken to a nice guy "Paul" very helpful.

Interesting.. I just called my Locally Shop@Pansonic (Newport) and they don't know..

They are getting stock in tomorrow, but because they are a franchise, they can define their own pricing....

So, I will give them a call then.. I guess £1299 from a local shop, is better than paying the same 'mail order'.

Jon

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom