Promotional Codes

JPW

Standard Member
Reaction score
I was too late with the currys promo codes posted last week as they dont work now. 325378CFP for £200 off was an excellent find. If anyone has any promo codes for TV's then please enter them here. Thanks

Hi JPW

That '325378CFP' still works for me

here you go .......

190546CFP
youatwork1
Free49

Brings it down -to £628.20 from £899.00

Im thinking of getting........
Samsung LE40R37BD @ £960 or the Samsung LE32N73BD @ £840
or the Toshiba 37WLT66 @ £869.40 or even the Toshiba 32WLT66 @ £628
What would you get?????

here you go .......

190546CFP
youatwork1
Free49

Brings it down -to £628.20 from £899.00

Im thinking of getting........
Samsung LE40R37BD @ £960 or the Samsung LE32N73BD @ £840
or the Toshiba 37WLT66 @ £869.40 or even the Toshiba 32WLT66 @ £628
What would you get?????

Thanks for that, will give it a go later. Think i'll get the Tosh 32wlt66 whilst its cheap and go for the full HD 1080P when the prices/technology has settled in 2/3 years.

thanks for the promotional codes.iv just ordered the tosh wlt66,with delivery came to 648.19.should get it tuesday the 24th.will let you know how i get on.cheers

bummer,just checked,i mist off the free49,ended up paying for the delivery charge 20 quid.make sure folks you put the full code in

Does anyone have any codes for TV's from Dixons?

thanks

Muzzi

id also like to know where everyone gets all these codes :p

Thanks Judah :)

thanks

Muzzi

I read that Dixons, Currys and PCworld have access to the same stock and accept each other's vouchures - try curry codes at Dixons (eg, generic 10% off, would be interesting if they work.

that doesn't work on most codes, ive tried it before.

thanks

Muzzi

Their prices are pretty competitive in the first place but buy with an Egg credit card and get another 5% off (via instant cashback).

markofkent,
Tried to find this particular LCD but to no avail.
Do you mean the LE40R73BD ???
This is the only one I could find but it does not appear to be for sale anywhere.

What do you mean it's not for sale anywhere :confused:

Currys sell it (subject to availability). It's on their web-site :rolleyes:

It's advertised for £1399. If you use 3 promotional codes you can get it down to £943.20 inc. free delivery which is a bargain for a set that size from a major manufacturer :thumbsup:

Actually I've just realised it was showing £969.00 yesterday so the major discount code has knocked another £25 off today !

Their prices are pretty competitive in the first place but buy with an Egg credit card and get another 5% off (via instant cashback).

dixons often works out cheaper due to the egg card.

if anyone knows a free delivery code for dixons then post here because the TV im looking at is £30 delivery.

would be a good idea to keep bumping this thread if allowed? adding new codes as we go.

Does anyone know of a promotional deal on a 37" LCD ???
The 37WLT66 Toshiba one with Freeview would be great !

I have jst ordered a Toshiba 37WLT66 today from Currys

Currys price was £1299.99 used the following codes

325378CFP = £336 Discount
YOUATWORK1 = £96.30 Discount
PRFREEDEL = Free Delivery

Total = £866.70

Coming Monday Can't wait :thumbsup:

I read that Dixons, Currys and PCworld have access to the same stock and accept each other's vouchures - try curry codes at Dixons (eg, generic 10% off, would be interesting if they work.

I tried, but it did not work. gutted!

I have jst ordered a Toshiba 37WLT66 today from Currys

Currys price was £1299.99 used the following codes

325378CFP = £336 Discount
YOUATWORK1 = £96.30 Discount
PRFREEDEL = Free Delivery

Total = £866.70

Coming Monday Can't wait :thumbsup:

Sorry to sound really thick, but how do you actually enter the promotional codes on the Curry's web site ?
Do you have to put them in one at a time ?

Sorry to sound really thick, but how do you actually enter the promotional codes on the Curry's web site ?
Do you have to put them in one at a time ?

When you go to 'check-out' there's a box slightly lower down that says 'promtional' something or other.

You put one code in there & update the basket. Then put the next code in & do the same again & so on until you have got all your discounts & free delivery :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom