http://www.minhembio.com/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=19783

specs:
-> Smooth Motion
-> XBOX 360 Optimised
-> USB
-> Multi-Memory Slot (10 in 3)
-> Dymanic Contrast: 6000:1
-> 12,8 Millions of Colours
-> TFT-LCD with Super-PVA-Technologie, WXGA (1366 x 768)
-> 8 ms
-> 1 Tuner
-> 500 cd/m²
-> 2 x HDMI™ (HDCP)
-> DVI

Do you think this LCD will be better than the Toshiba 32WLT66?

And is this M-series better than the R-series?

Thanks ;)

Carinhas said:

My guess: Picture quality will be very similar. Unless "smooth motion"proves to be a real improvement. Usually you get the best picture with switching all improvement off.

The real bonus of the M71 is a 2nd HDMI.

When are Samsung or LG bringing out a 1920x1080 panel?

Looking for 46" +.

Been waiting over a year now :mad:

Nearly got the Toshiba 47WLT66 but then limited connections and no picture in picture.

Does anyone know when the Sony X-Series is out?

Carinhas said:
Do you think this LCD will be better than the Toshiba 32WLT66?

Thanks ;)

Its better than the R-Series...of course! :D

About the Toshiba 32WLT66 i dont really Know. But i think the price of the 32M71B will be lower than the 32WLT66...

philflow said:
My guess: Picture quality will be very similar. Unless "smooth motion"proves to be a real improvement. Usually you get the best picture with switching all improvement off.

The real bonus of the M71 is a 2nd HDMI.

The "smooth motion" is a improvement to associate to the Worl Cup. In the LCDs the image with faster movements will not appear in the screen with good definition.

The "smooth motion" will work well? its another question ;). We will see that in the user and magazines reviews.

From site of Samsung(is about a Plasma TV):
"Samsung technology “Smooth Motion Driver” generates 10 additional frames per every second from its original source."
img_02.jpg

Original Link: http://www.samsung.com/in/products/tv/plasmatv/ps_63p5h.asp

Don't believe everything Samsung says.
Smooth motion has not proved to be an improvement yet.

If you start believing everything Samsung says,
you'd believe their LCD has a 6000:1 contrastratio.

marty2005 said:

Looking for 46" +.

Nearly got the Toshiba 47WLT66 but then limited connections and no picture in picture.

Does anyone know when the Sony X-Series is out?

I think this year(maybe in the ending) will appear in many places some TV LCDs with Full HD(samsung, LG, etc).

But they exist, make a search in the google with the words "Samsung Full HD". In the first page i find this:
http://www.ecranlounge.com/materiel-28187-samsung,televiseur,lcd,lw46g15w,full,hd,117,cm.htm

philflow said:
Don't believe everything Samsung says.
Smooth motion has not proved to be an improvement yet.

If you start believing everything Samsung says,
you'd believe their LCD has a 6000:1 contrastratio.

Read my line:
The "smooth motion" will work well? its another question . We will see that in the user and magazines reviews.

But i first want to know if that works well, then i will decide what LCD i will take.

I have 2/3 months to decide, is enough time! :cool:

DEUScronio said:
Read my line:
The "smooth motion" will work well? its another question . We will see that in the user and magazines reviews.

Yeah you're right. I did not even read your line.
I was blinded by the Samsung marketing crap :cool:

Don't know if you're aware of the previous Samsung "improvements"?
Things called automatic brightness, DNi, and Dynamic contrast.
Most people want to switch it all off.

Let's hope "smooth motion" is any better.

Any info on UK release and price?

Really hope this get's released in the UK soon or I will have to settle with something else.

Smak said:
Any info on UK release and price?

UK price will be something like 1800 pounds for 40M71 (based on european price 2499 euro)

Edit: this is release price. it will propably drop afterwards, as usual.

philflow said:
UK price will be something like 1800 pounds for 40M71 (based on european price 2499 euro)

Edit: this is release price. it will propably drop afterwards, as usual.

So for 32" it should be around £1200-1300?

Smak said:
So for 32" it should be around £1200-1300?

Yeah something like that. Maybe 1100 online after a while.

It might take a while before the 32 inch M71 will be released. It looks like the 40 inch will come first. Just like what happened with M61.

marty2005 said:

Looking for 46" +.

After the world cup most of the manufacturers plan on releasing the new higher definition lcds to replace high def at the same price.

hi "Im new to this forum"

ive just reeding about the new m7 and i do like the looks of it and the 2 x HDMI™ must be worth waiting for!!!, but does anyone think it will be out in the uk anytime soon as i almost order a m6 last night and have already ordered a new stand for it lol so cant wait to get my hands on a new tv now.

also which company you to recomend me to keep an eye on for getting new stock quickly?

from samsung
In reference to your enquiry, The product is starting to be sent to
retailers and should be widely available by the end of may, However
several companies are taking pre-orders from Customers. You may like to
contact our prefered supplier, www.digiUK.com on 01386 556633. This
retaier will be able to advise you of their price for this unit.

so ive phoned www.digiUK.com and they said they have it down for a August release and not may. Ive also tryed phoning samsung but no one can tell me a date over the phone.

so its a shame but i cant wait until August :mad:

trecky said:
from samsung

so ive phoned www.digiUK.com and they said they have it down for a August release and not may. Ive also tryed phoning samsung but no one can tell me a date over the phone.

so its a shame but i cant wait until August :mad:

I just had a call from Katronics in Germany and said that they've recieved stock of the M71's.

DEUScronio said:
You know the price for the 32M71B?

No, The LE40M71B comes out first and then the LE37. The price for the LE40M71B is 2499 Euros, so thats roughly about £1750. I have confirmation that it will be instock next week. I'm undecided if I should purchase it from online reatiler in Belgium and ask to ship it to UK (only another 115 euros) or wait for it to be availabe from a UK retailer.:confused:

paulm187 said:
No, The LE40M71B comes out first and then the LE37. The price for the LE40M71B is 2499 Euros, so thats roughly about £1750. I have confirmation that it will be instock next week. I'm undecided if I should purchase it from online reatiler in Belgium and ask to ship it to UK (only another 30 to 90 euros) or wait for it to be availabe from a UK retailer.:confused:

"comes out first and then the LE37" -> you want to say LE32, because Samsung dont have 37''.

I think waiting sometimes is good...

KONSPIRACY said:
Any expected UK release date please?

I e-mailed a few but no definite answer. Apparently digiuk.com are claiming that it will be in stock in August!! (Post by trecky). Thats a bit too far when you consider rest of Europe are getting it this week.:mad:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom