Mirai T32114 32inch

philflow

Established Member
Reaction score
The specs seem to good to be true, aswell as the price.
t32114.jpg

Mirai T32114 32inch
Native Resolution : 1366x768
Contrast 1000:1
Response Time (Typ.) <8 ms
Viewing Angles (Typ.) 176°/176°
Support Timing: 480i/480p/576i/576p/HDTV (720p/1080i)
Input Connector : DVD (with HDCP), VGA Input, PC Audio In (for VGA, DVI), Headphone Output, Subwoofer Out, RS232 (Firmware maintenance only), Component Video (YPrPb)-R/L Input, Composite Video-R/L Input, S-Video-R/L Input, Full SCART - SCART 1: CVBS/S-RGB(IN), TV(OUT), - SCART 2: CVBS/S-RGB(IN), AV/TV(OUT)

£583
http://www.techfever.co.uk/products.asp?partno=3684&source=tempriser
http://www.nl-mirai.com/image/T32114.pdf

Has anyone seen this LCD in real life?
Anyone experience with Mirai monitors/lcd's?

Is anyone getting this one?

You guys in UK are lucky! The price in Holland is a about £700.

I don't think it looks too bad. For the spec and the ££, it seems an amazing deal.

Thses are available on e-bay and from 3mls from where I live,as at present I am overseas I will try and get my son to test drive one,and post here if he is sucessful.

Hello,

Over the weekend I noticed the following television on the net:

MIRAI LCD HDTV 32IN T32114

It has HD ready, Dual RGB Scarts, Component and you can use it as a monitor.

It has a reported 8ms response time.

Is this a real bargain for £600? Has anyone seen or used one?

There is also a slightly different 27 inch version which is cheaper, anyone tried that?

Regards

Paul

Hi sorry the e-bay seller near to where I live does not have a unit setup to check he is only a middleman.

yes,
I have been looking everywhere for some information on this, I'm glad that someone else has actually commented on this tv. It does seem to good to be true but maybe 'Mirai' are trying to get in the business and the only way is to make a descent tv at a low price, if it's any good it will raise their reputation and they will most probably raise their prices. The only legit info I've been able to find is on their webpage, nl-mirai.com/ themirai.com (which I don't think is 100% complete). Im desparate for a cheap(ish) tv and I'm anxious for a review!

hi,
microdirect.co.uk have these currently for £624.(instock) there is also a review from a consumer.quote `There is only one thing that lets it down, that is the extremely high pitch, piercing tone created by the internal power supply`
regards

apollo0073 said:
hi,
microdirect.co.uk have these currently for £624.(instock) there is also a review from a consumer.quote `There is only one thing that lets it down, that is the extremely high pitch, piercing tone created by the internal power supply`
regards

thanks for that. Fortunately the tone is so high that only he can hear it.

"This TV/Monitor is fantastic! Its so bright and the contrast is superb. Definately worth every penny.
There is only one thing that lets it down, that is the extremely high pitch, piercing tone created by the internal power supply. I can hear it all the time, but fortunately its so high pitch that the elder members of my family (mum, dad, grandad) dont notice this noise.
A warning to everyone buying this product to be used as a PC monitor >> Its widescreen resolution of 1366x768 is supported by very few graphics cards so check yours out before you buy. If anyone knows of an ATI or Nvidia card that supports this resolution, please can you let me know the model. Thanks"

Guess he hasn't heard about Powerstrip.

:smashin: Yeah I bought one a week ago from www.overclockers.co.uk (sold out at mo) bloody good TV in my opinion. Read one review that said they could hear a noise from the power supply, mines silent though. The 32" is fantastic value for the spec @ -£650.

What's the image quality like with standard definition sources such as the in-built tuner?

Mine hasn't got the inbuilt tuner, I think these will be an option when its main launch in April (ish) but rumour has it that the prices will shoot up at that point. The picture quility is spot on through Sky (TVlink) and Xbox is crisp with no motion blur etc. From looking around you will struggle to get one unless your quick as most places are now fully sold out.

Hello!

I am new on this forum and I am thinking of puchasing a MIRAI TN3211 , I have seen one review only on this TV. Now I am at that stage where you think if spending an extra £200-300 on a well know quality , would make a whole of a difference.

It seems to me that this MIRAI TV has all the connections and features spot on, up there with more well known names. I already have a freeview box.

So the hesitation comes down to PQ on standard TV (RGB) and on DVD(components) movies .

Any help about this would be a life saviour!

Cheers:thumbsup:

So, did anyone buy one of these?

Now on offer at &#163;561 plus &#163;100 in Argos vouchers (which I would easily use).

Hello I've been looking around for a second TV and I can tell you that the Mirai unit looked great at the computer trade show in Birmingham a couple of months ago, however I was talking to a distributor and they said that the units have a number of problems.

Jon

Hello I've been looking around for a second TV and I can tell you that the Mirai unit looked great at the computer trade show in Birmingham a couple of months ago, however I was talking to a distributor and they said that the units have a number of problems.

Jon

Hiya,

I've been doing a lot of digging on Mirai and this set, and after wading about all sorts of rubbish on Google, I've come up with the following reviews that may be of some help - they are for the 27 inch version, but I guess similar benefits/problems will exist.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/article.aspx?page=6839&head=0

http://www.t3.co.uk/reviews/entertainment/hd_ready_tv/mirai_t27004_hd_ready_lcd_tv

More interestingly, and hopefully not too late, this offer currently exists...

http://www.bigpockets.co.uk/product...6799&session=d8fecfb544f74b3f61825fdb5a622de4

Thats right, the equivilent of &#163;460 for a 32 inch HD ready LCD TV, with some pretty impressive specs.

Not sure whether the Argos vouchers promotion lasts any longer than tonight though.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom