DMR E55 RF Channel

B

BigKidWithPC

I recently bought a Panasonic plasma TV with a DMR E55. I have been having the usual 'fun' with the connections (that's for another forum). What I hope someone can answer for me is how to modify the RF channel that the DMR presumably outputs? I intended to combine the RF feed from the DMR, with the RF feeds from my VCR and Sky+ boxes, which I already distribute around the house through a distribution system. So far I have had no luck picking up the RF channel for the DMR from any TV connected to the house distribution system. I have read the DMR manual umpteen times but cannot find any mention about the RF output channel. Can anyone help?

Jeff (BigKidWithPC)

I'm no expert, but i don't think it has one. It allows rf to pass through for recording. Its output is digital via scart only.

This is from my E85 manual:

Press [Functions] for more than 5 seconds.
Press [Up] or [Down] [CH] to select new RF channel number
Retune your TV
Press [Enter] to finish

Default is no output hence why you cannot find it.

Thanks Fred, that did the trick.

I cannot find a similar mention in my E55 manual (I may have missed it, but I went through it many times!).

Happyh, the default as Fred says is no RF output channel, but the channel can be enabled. One less thing for me to worry about.

Cheers!

Jeff

BigKidWithPC said:
I have read the DMR manual umpteen times but cannot find any mention about the RF output channel. Can anyone help?

Jeff (BigKidWithPC)

In my manual its on page 13 under the heading "removing interference" just before video plus.

So it is! I read the manual so many times for various things, I don't know how I missed it. I think I must have developed snow blindness. :zonked:

The index in the E55 and the E60 manuals leaves a lot to be desired.

Add the E85 manual to that list!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom