Panasonic PWD6 Special Package

Member 6435

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Updated 14th January 2005

No stocks remaining of TH-42PWD6 which has now been replaced by TH-42PWD7BK.

Thanks to all who have purchased this very popular model.

Regards

Alastair :hiya:

If only I hadnt already got a lumagen on its way! I just rang..... wondering what the best price is without the HD....

ad

Alastair,

WOW! what a great offer...do I get a post sales discount for buying them inidvidually??? :D :D :p

JJ

Hi Alastair,
Is there any chance you could do a special on the Silicon Image (DVDO) iScan HD for the members who already have a plasma and were unable to take you up on this fantastic offer???:smashin:
Arty;)

Hi Alastair,

Could you do a simillar deal on the PWD6B, I saw your Easter Special but was just a bit undecided last week. Would have to be posted to NI too if thats possible.

Norm.

are you likely to do any similar deals on the 50"?

Do you guys do 12 months intrest free?

Thanks,
ShyBoy

btw, under the specifications for the Panasonic TH-50PHD6 Plasma
you have the following:

Contrast 3000:1 (in bark surroundings)

could you do one with a TY-42TM6Y composite/svideo combo like nexnix is? but might be interested in a 50" though ;)

and it gets pretty bark around here at times so it'd fit in well :D

Good Morning

Thanks for the enquiries.

Shyboy - you have PM (and thanks for picking up that typo on the 50". Gave us all a chuckle this morning. Another little job for our web chap when he gets back from hols tomorrow)

Chachi - yes the board you mentioned can be supplied with the 42" and 50" deals we have on at the moment.

Regards

Alastair

Hmmm ... PM me your best price for three of the 42-PWD6s with the full composite/svideo/component, one table/deskmount two wallmount

Chachi

Thanks for the enquiry. Would this be one delivery address as this would help with further discounting.?

Regards

Alastair

Originally posted by Alastair Collie
Chachi

Thanks for the enquiry. Would this be one delivery address as this would help with further discounting.?

Regards

Alastair

yes, have PM'd you back :D

Alastair,

Could you kindly help me out with some quotes

1. Pio 434HDE incl media box, speakers + flat w/mt

2. Panny PW6 silver with BNC component + scart (standard?) + flat w/mt

3. Panny PW6 charcoal with BNC component + scart (standard?) + flat w/mt

How much would 3/5 yr extended warranties add to the totals?

Regards
Dave

Hi Alastair,

Could you quote me for TH42PWD6B, scart to VGA JS Tech converter, flat wall mount delivered to NI as before, was about to order last week when work turned sour, now reading a few threads seems the scart input doesn't give the best quality.

Cheers
Norm

Hello Alastair
Can you price me :
Panasonic TH-42PWD6 plasma screen (Charcoal)
One terminal board of choice: RCA Component TY-42TM6ZC
desk mount, and also add in a JS RGB to VGA and a cable for this, short one is ok 1m.
Can you also include the warrantry options you can do.
Thanks in advance
Contar

Hi Alastair,

Could you please quote me for a TH42PW6B (wife friendly silver) , Scart board, RCA component board and desktop stand.

Thanks in Advance

Jon

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom