The Playstation 4 Thread: Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but did some dumb arse state that Sony were cheeky because you needed to buy the PSEye ?

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but did some dumb arse state that Sony were cheeky because you needed to buy the PSEye ?

Yup because apparently pretty much every game requires it.. :banghead: I turned it off after that.

Yeah, i hope he was exaggerating or I'm going to have a fit :(

Yep, he said that. From the show it seemed they mentioned all the xbones (supposed) positives, like the power of the cloud (lol) that kinnect 2 is now precise enough to detect more etc, that the controller now has rumble triggers, and they never once mentioned the ps4 having more power, and as said above attributed the cheaper price to not having the (required, idiots) camera bundled.

Didn't think people still watched it.

Went down hill a while ago.

From the show it seemed they mentioned all the xbones (supposed) positives, ... and they never once mentioned the ps4 having more power..

Have they dropped PC World as sponsor, and now it's Microsoft? ;)

Yeah they say Microsoft are charging a whopping £430 but in the same breath say that Sony are cheeky to not include it because when you add the cost of that in, it costs the same as XBOX. :facepalm:

Yeah they say Microsoft are charging a whopping £430 but in the same breath say that Sony are cheeky to not include it because when you add the cost of that in, it costs the same as XBOX. :facepalm:

I know, I seem to remember seeing that the Sony camera is only £40, so even if you bought the PS4 with the camera its still £40 cheaper than the Xbox anyway. Someone needs to go back to school and learn maths again :rotfl:

i will see what you can do with the eye.

i just find voice a bit slow and cumbersome (compared to a twitch player's reactions). plus, its fine to say 'speak to choose weapon' but we are playing skyrim at the moment (late starter lol) and im buggered if i can remember the names of everything.

Is there a Gadget Show forum where we can go and slag them off pmsl?

This months edge magazine cover won't please microsoft.

Attachments

• 1372765279054.jpg
    1372765279054.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 172
Ouch, I guess this is based on the DRM and online checks still being on Xbox?

Gadget Show stopped being good years ago sadly. Now they dont really review tech or test it so much as mention it and perform stunts.

The whole E3 thing was a complete waste of time. As all they said was both are good ... Wow must of missed the sign saying insert fence post here.

Ali-a is alright but is an Xbox guy as its CoD that made him big and he gets access to a lot of stuff early off them as he reaches a lot of players. In fact Im sure he said it was Microsoft who was sending him out to E3. I think gadget Show embellished the truth that he may have a report or filming for them but they didnt send him out.

As for the other guy he is wrong you don't need the camera for everything, Ign had Jack Tretton on who was very clear that the lower price and though the camera is great there will be customers who dont want it ( most ) and they shouldnt be forced to buy and own one.

They should do another video on buying a ps4 vs xbox like they did with sharing games. This one if you want a camera its as difficult as picking up another box lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom