PS3/360 Hybrid Controller?

When you say a few quid, I think we're talking @ $6 - 700:eek:

It would be my absolute ideal but I'm not completely insane:)

Seriously? Has anyone emailed him :confused:

$600 is a joke if so. Unless it's only bulk buys. In which case I'm sure there'd be a shed load of takers here lol

Last edited:
Just a thought, but maybe using a non-sixasis controller will work fine, but your sniping aim will be rock-solid..?
:D
Good point that mate, not thought of that! :thumbsup:

Seriously? Has anyone emailed him :confused:

$600 is a joke if so. Unless it's only bulk buys. In which case I'm sure there'd be a shed load of takers here lol

There's talk of $400 on the comments under the aricle(in whch you feature:)) but I'm certainish Heck quoted someone the figure I quoted previously.

There's talk of $400 on the comments under the aricle(in whch you feature:)) but I'm certainish Heck quoted someone the figure I quoted previously.

Never even bothered reading that far, just looked at the pics and that's it :rotfl:

$400 is a total joke :thumbsdow

My mate is already hard at work trying to build one for me. He has already hit a problem though, as the sixaxis that came with my PS3 has a different circuitboard to the one that ben heck used in his guide. Also the sixaxis sensor is now part of the board, not a seperate piece.

He is currently awaiting the controller part that he found that matches it and then work can continue ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom