Avf A Team - COD

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol fastolfe thats why i had to leave cause of the lag it was unplayable for me hence i invited you cos i thought it was just lagging for me. i was invited back and it was a bit better but still very hard to play. result was harsh i thought cos i didnt think they were much better than us but i think lag messed it up for alot of us.

lol fastolfe thats why i had to leave cause of the lag it was unplayable for me hence i invited you cos i thought it was just lagging for me. i was invited back and it was a bit better but still very hard to play. result was harsh i thought cos i didnt think they were much better than us but i think lag messed it up for alot of us.

lag was shocking to be honest, do you think it was the same for them.

A disappointing result and game due to the amount of lag :thumbsdow

Don't know if it coincidence but since the update have had loadsa issues with connection to parties, server errors, friends not appearing on buddies list in game and of course lag :mad:

Scores on the doors:

Overall:

Bloc Dom:

AVFA 201 - 194 SCO B

MVP - AVFA (Vrs07) / SCO B (VikingNoodle)

AVFA 187 - 201 SCO B

MVP - AVFA (Zoneraider) / SCO B (Big_Crawford)

AVFA 180 - 201 SCO B

MVP - AVFA (Vrs07) / SCO B (Big_Crawford)

AVFA 0 - 1 SCO B

District HQ:

AVFA 130 - 250 SCO B

MVP - AVFA (Zoneraider) / SCO B (Phobiazz)

AVFA 25 - 250 SCO B

MVP - AVFA (Dutt666) / SCO B (Cad_Man)

AVFA 0 - 2 SCO B

Couldnt agree more genie was coming to apologize for the what I thought poor connection was but since updating, its been pants, as genie mentioned bloody lag, buddies not appearing on partys when entering games, connection errors etc etc all in all NOT HAPPY lol

Sounds like last night was bit of a mare!!
If it was laggin that badly shouldn't you have restarted??
Found a new host or summin?!?

Quick question guys.. I was checkin your upcomin games on ladders last night (I normally do before I send you invites in case you accidentally accept and it pulls you out of a game) and it seems you should be playin HOW tonight too.. (think it was HOW)..

Dunno if you've rescheduled that one but you might wana double check just in case..

CONFIRMED MATCH FOR THURSDAY

AVF A TEAM VS. Hogs of War A Team
Details Notes Status
2828;Date & Time: Jul 9, 2008 10:00 PM GMT
Hardcore Mode: On
Kill Cam: On
Game Mode: S+D Only
Nade Launcher: Off
Team Size: 6
Friendly Fire: Off
Hogs of War A Team
Accepted
Best of 3: Downpour - DOM, Bog - SAD, Downpour - TDM
Best of 5: Downpour - DOM, Bog - SAB, Downpour - S+D, Vacant - SAB, Overgrown - DOM

These are the maps and game modes that will be played all hardcore

There it is..

July 9th is today! :eek:

What you wana do lads??

Sounds like last night was bit of a mare!!
If it was laggin that badly shouldn't you have restarted??
Found a new host or summin?!?

yeah I think we should but for some reason were a bit reticent (as I think we always are in laggy games) and there was only me and Cris on voice so wasn't sure if it was just the two of us with lag - I kept looking at the score and at times all our team were on one orange bar..I did try and say something but felt that I was moaning in the end so stopped :eek::D:confused:

lag was shocking to be honest, do you think it was the same for them.

I kept shooting people as they were running towards me only to get shot or even stabbed after what would be more than enough bullets to kill someone - I've played this game enough to know my aim wasn't off:eek: My score was terrible I think I was bottom in a few games but some of you had well high scores and I thought that it can't be laggy for everyone (yeah yeah I had thought that I might just be crap...but er...quickly dissmissed that theory:eek::D)

There's been a few games where we just don't say anything - I guess it does need to be agreed upon as a team - I don't know whether it's just wanting to get it over with or not - if we're not on voice then we could vote by changing our tag to 'LAG?' or something and if enough people agree then we could find another host or postpone?

if it was the same for them - the game becomes a bit of a lottery instead of skill winning out. I'm sure if we had won, the lag wouldn't have been an issue which is why we need to say something at the time rather than have me moan after it...so...er...I'll stop now:oops:

Last edited:
i think a rematch is on the cards. i honestly think if it wasnt lagging we would of beaten them.
my connection too has gone all messed up since the update. every match i have played there has always been lag and i always get connection interrupted. at first i thought it was just my ****** connection but now you guys say your experincing the same thing somethings wrong. genie,gt3 and vrs07 i saw all your invites you sent me yesterday but it just didnt let me connect. i sent you a load of invites back but i asked genie and he said he wernt getting them so something must be wrong. hopefully it gets sorted. hopefully lag wont be an issue tonight.

nah b team were playing how on thursday.... thats what i thought hanksey said:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Fellas,

Do you reckon you could re-arrange the HOW game for tomorrow??
They haven't got a game on so will hopefully be ok with it..

Reason being we may not many on tomorrow night as peeps are busy so it may need to be postponed till god knows when!

What can I say, we're eager to beat ya!! :D:eek::rolleyes:

nah b team were playing how on thursday.... thats what i thought hanksey said:rolleyes:

Cool, i'm sure its all been arranged that way but Hankseys message says 9th..

Just lookin out for my fellow AVF'ers!!
Don't want you to lose by no-show cos you could probably av em!
We did! :thumbsup:

yeah I think we should but for some reason were a bit reticent (as I think we always are in laggy games) and there was only me and Cris on voice so wasn't sure if it was just the two of us with lag - I kept looking at the score and at times all our team were on one orange bar..I did try and say something but felt that I was moaning in the end so stopped :eek::D:confused:

I kept shooting people as they were running towards me only to get shot or even stabbed after what would be more than enough bullets to kill someone - I've played this game enough to know my aim wasn't off:eek: My score was terrible I think I was bottom in a few games but some of you had well high scores and I thought that it can't be laggy for everyone (yeah yeah I had thought that I might just be crap...but er...quickly dissmissed that theory:eek::D)

There's been a few games where we just don't say anything - I guess it does need to be agreed upon as a team - I don't know whether it's just wanting to get it over with or not - if we're not on voice then we could vote by changing our tag to 'LAG?' or something and if enough people agree then we could find another host or postpone?

if it was the same for them - the game becomes a bit of a lottery instead of skill winning out. I'm sure if we had won, the lag wouldn't have been an issue which is why we need to say something at the time rather than have me moan after it...so...er...I'll stop now:oops:

At one point on Bloc I had the RPD and was standing right in front of someone, there's me shooting away like no tomorrow and he tried to shoot me back with a Rocket Launcher. He missed by miles, I carried on shooting (now running out of bullets), he put his rocket launcher away and pulled out his shotgun. I'm still shooting waiting nervously for the 'reload' splash to flash up and BANG one shot kill i'm dead. At least I didn't have to reload that beast :D

I haven't used my mic since patch 2.4 as the connection on it was awful last week and interfered with the games I was playing. Plus the feedback was worse than SCO B hosts last night. Might try re-pairing it tonight.

Zoneraider do you remember the Hardcore S&D game yesterday where you joined the opposite team on Showdown? I was playing with an online 'buddy' and his clan K!L4. Thank god we don't have to play them in the ladders. Stayed with them for an hour or so and we pretty much won every game 4-0 :eek: I just sat back and watched mostly. Think a couple of others came and went also Safe / Vrs / Nighthawk.

just did the update and had a blast.. and im sure its laggy compare to before... takes around one clip in hardcore mode for me to actually kill anyone :thumbsdow

genie i remember that match man those guys were good but my lag was pretty bad but still those guys they were awesome:rotfl: do you think resetting my router or something may help the situation or will another update sort it out:confused:

New update seems to have affected most people with similar issues Salty... I played last night and couldn't kill people at times even though I was pointing the aimer right at them!!

For the game tonight, Tonks managed to host 18 not too long ago so shouldn't have a problem with 12...

genie i remember that match man those guys were good but my lag was pretty bad but still those guys they were awesome:rotfl: do you think resetting my router or something may help the situation or will another update sort it out:confused:

I wonder if because of everyone downloading the update it's affecting the online games?

Another thread someone mentioned that there may be less UK players now so we're always playing in games hosted by our over the pond friends.

One of the K!L4 players sent me a friend request Sunday, I was nosey and checked out his stats :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

EDIT: The 2.41 update is affecting my work pc...........MODs please delete duplicate post :smashin:

Can't make the match tonight:thumbsdow:(. Will hopefully be OK for 2mo though:).

Good luck tonight.

what were his stats then lol.(K!L4)
rhys from assasins has k/d ratio of 2.56:eek::eek::eek:

Cool, i'm sure its all been arranged that way but Hankseys message says 9th..

Just lookin out for my fellow AVF'ers!!
Don't want you to lose by no-show cos you could probably av em!
We did! :thumbsup:

if you look at the top of the match against HOW it says game is for thursday:thumbsup:

CONFIRMED MATCH FOR THURSDAY

AVF A TEAM VS. Hogs of War A Team
Details Notes Status
2828;Date & Time: Jul 9, 2008 10:00 PM GMT
Hardcore Mode: On

Rank 1525 score 1323250
Wins 8131 Loss 7128 Ratio 1.14
Kills 73367 Deaths 38736 Ratio 1.89 Streak 39
Accuracy 20.63%

HOW is for thursday don't know how the 9th came up.

Hopefully will be on tonite:smashin:

i think i will come on tonight but if can i would rather sit out cuz i gotta play on my old CRT TV :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom