Paris Images

Dony

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Hey Dony! :hiya:

Mate, that is an excellent set. Not the usual "landmark" type. Great job. :smashin:

I'm a little surprised that you actually took any pics at all, seing as it was a "romantic break"! ;) :devil:

:D

Look forward to seeing some more added to this thread....

Cheers Calvin.....I took plenty of landmark type shots as well, but I thought these images showed off the lens better.....and we all know what the Arc de Triomphe looks like (even though I did take about 50 shots of it!).

As for it being a romantic break, you'll notice I only have day time pics :smashin:

Super stuff,hope you have more to post as I'm off to Paris next mouth for a romantic week with the wife until daughter found out and she has said in her her words"I'm a poor student and haven't had a holiday" so now there is 3:D

Back to your shots:D lovin #3 and hopefully more to come:smashin:

Last edited:
Supper stuff,hope you have more to post as I'm off to Paris next mouth for a romantic week with the wife until daughter found out and she has said in her her words"I'm a poor student and haven't had a holiday" so now there is 3:D

Back to your shots:D lovin #3 and hopefully more to come:smashin:

Stick your daughter in a hostel!!

A few more shots...

6. Paris tat...

20120816-DSC_0037 by Dony C, on Flickr

7. Sacre Coeur...

20120816-DSC_0029 by Dony C, on Flickr

8. Got a few of these on Flickr, but I can't decide which I like best...

20120815-DSC_0079 by Dony C, on Flickr

9. Another one of the birdman...

20120815-DSC_0179 by Dony C, on Flickr

A very nice mix of pictures, thanks.

Great shots - I like them all :)

Loved number 4. How did you achieve that? Is something to do with the aperture? I see the same effect on the model towers.

They are all great btw.

Great shots - I like them all :)

Really?...that's fantastic :thumbsup:

Loved number 4. How did you achieve that? Is something to do with the aperture? I see the same effect on the model towers.

They are all great btw.

I was experimenting with the Dof on my new 35mm 1.8 lens. Aperture wide open, and pick a spot to focus on. These are my first attempts at this type of shot so the lens really is that good. :D

Yep - Really :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom