Transformers 2 - Revenge of the Fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Micheal Bay just mentioned on the MTV Movie Awards that production has begun :thumbsup: :devil:

Micheal Bay just mentioned on the MTV Movie Awards that production has begun :thumbsup: :devil:

Yeah started a few weeks ago i believe. Also reports say that 20 transforming robots in disguise will be in sequel. :thumbsup: And there's a Transformers jail break!

Well according to IMDB Megan Fox is in the cast list for this film.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1055369/

Whether they have just assumed it or not I have no idea. Although from a money making point of view, they would be crazy not to include her.

She was not listed on IMDB earlier on, her inclusion is pretty new, on 29th May the cast was offically confirmed.

Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, John Turturro.

New faces include Rainn Wilson (Dwight Schrute from An American Workplace aka US version of The Office) as a stuffy college professor. And Matthew Marsden playing a British Marine.

Hopefully this will have more robot action than the first, the film is Transformers after all and not Humans.

Currently shooting in Pennsylvania, and one of the scenes is set to shoot in front of the iconic furnaces at Bethlehem Steel plant for the opening segment of the film, filmmakers have transformed it into a fictional Chinese City.

Looks like big computer generated robots will battle the Chinese military in front of the blast furnaces.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPK4Dk5LwN4

transformers2steelsite.jpg
BethlehemShootNight3.jpg

Bethlehem_Roxy10.jpg
Bethlehem_Roxy12.jpg

Bethlehem_Roxy2.jpg
HelicoptersTracks4.jpg

tf2set-0605-1.jpg
tf2set-0605-4.jpg

Title for the sequel has been confirmed as Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

could be worse :smashin:

ok some little details of some new comers to the live action Transformers
As we've already heard, the sequel to the robot smashing hit will be titled: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. What you haven't heard or seen is the leaked information about some of the robots involved and a major scene in the movie.

SPOILER ALERT!
Transforming Characters:

Arcee - a motorcycle (which, for fanboys like me, we know is named after the only female Autobot in the original Transformers: The Movie)

The Twins - an Ice Cream Truck, which sounds incredibly goofy, until you read the description of what they do…

Stinger - possibly a Porsche, but unconfirmed

R8 - character's name is unknown, but transforms into an Audi R8 (I knew Tony Stark wasn't the only one who'd have one of these)

Wheels (or Wheelbot) - possibly some kind of Go-Kart (let's hope it's not like Wheelie from the original TF…most annoying Autobot ever, besides Blurr)

Jetfire - a Blackbird jet (which again, is just plain AWESOME that he's in this)

"Constructicon Earth Mover" - name is unconfirmed, but if that's true, we'll probably get Devastator (Constructicons, not the tank in the first movie)

Human Characters:

Josh Duhamel and Tyrese Gibson will return, as will of course Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox. Added to the list are Matthew Marsden, Andrew Howard and Ramon Rodriguez. Also, LaBeouf and Fox were scheduled to film at the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum in Washington, DC June 5th and 6th. The scene seems to center around searching for something in the museum related to the Decepticons.

This is shapin up to be serious fun!!! :clap:

Hi MODS CAN WE CHANGE THE TITLE TO TRANSFORMERS : REVENGE OF THE FALLEN

O god really!!! Please no :thumbsdow

Id like to see them give up and leave transformers alone.

U!!

u are not allowed in any transformers related threads!

u know the rules ! :devil::devil:

diehard transformers fans would most likely like the new film to follow the actual tranformers story but personally i just want a no brainer action film (a bit like the first one - but slowed down so you can actually see whats going on when the bots are fighting - im sure they did it on purpose to cut corners)

i just want robot wars!! thats it - give me action and plenty of it - dont need a damn story when its about talking robots taking over earth or whatever it is they wanna do !

I don't know anything about the Transformer world. All I know is that the movie is awesome (thats an understatment).

I'd just like more of the same but a little darker.

I wasn't the biggest fan of the movie (or Director for that matter) but I have to admit, i've watched it on HD DVD twice now:D.

I'd like it to be darker in tone too but since Bay is at the helm again, that won't happen so it'll just be similar to the first one.

Many many peeps will be happy with this so who am I to argue:rolleyes::D

As long as there's plenty of Transformers smash, I'll be happy.

Cool display, the Decepticons want revenge!!!

Exactly one year from today is the release date in UK :)

26 June 2009

2604636851_7315d4e484_o.jpg

Lets hope its more interesting than the original, which was more like Trans 'poor' formers.

Lets hope its more interesting than the original, which was more like Trans 'poor' formers.

You're on crack :D. Transformers was the nuts. I really enjoyed it.

How many people who liked the film saw the original and IMHO superior cartoon version? Like Indy I felt this lacked soul, it had plenty of action, but I felt most of the humour missed a beat, both with that bot on the plane and the that crazy NSA guy. Maybe it worked for the kids though, also the bit at the hosue where they were ment to be hiding, could have worked but was very drawn out, like every scene if I'm honest.

I didn't like the fact that most the bots didn't talk, and most didn't interact with humans like they should.

I liked the all spark idea, and I see no truble with megatron turning into a gun after the all spark could change size.

Finaly the action was too fast, it was like a blur, you couldn't drink in what was going on.

Lets hope the next one is better, but as its been such a sucess I'm expecting more of the same.

Lets hope the next one is better, but as its been such a sucess I'm expecting more of the same.

Exactly.

It did fairly decent business at the Box office so they won't change a winning formula.

The first one was only a 7/10 for me (I have seen it 3 times now though:rolleyes:) and I doubt the 2nd one can be anything more than a 8.

The Director being the limiting factor.

As long as the sequal is no worse then it'll be ok:D

ill just be happy seeing megan fox again ;)

ill just be happy seeing megan fox again ;)

I'd have hoped that Mr Bay would upgrade the eye candy too but alas, we have to make do with an 8/10 there as well;)

Now that transformers 2 has a pencilled in date for the 26th june 09, what would you like to see happen, who would you like to see return from the first and what new transformers would you like to see?

all I know is what I DONT want and thats Shia Lebuef or whatever his name is .
Rediculously anoying in the first one spoilt it for me .

all I know is what I DONT want and thats Shia Lebuef or whatever his name is .
Rediculously anoying in the first one spoilt it for me .

i like Shia his humor and acting seems to be naturally delivered, and i think he is very versatile, he is only young, yes i can understand why some people find him annoying in Transformers.

I liked him in Transformers, Disturbia (which was his best role), Indy 4. I think he was done some serious straight roles as he has done about 30 film/tv roles.

You're on crack :D. Transformers was the nuts. I really enjoyed it.

No, sorry to disapoint you, but I think Michael Bay was, just another :censored:film to add to his growing list of 'I cannot direct films' CV, with the exception of The Rock, which......Rocked :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom