Anyone used BetamOnline ?

Warnie said:
I've done a few cheap dvd searches and found BetamOnline coming up as the cheapest supplier of CSI and West Wing. Anyone used them and are they Custom Friendly ?

Cheers.

Very good question which I would like to ask as well :thumbsup:

Have noticed several items through www.find-dvd.co.uk/r1/index.htm to be cheapest at BetamOnline.com; but clicking through to their website brings me a very unfriendly mess that I feel reluctant to use

Okay, will answer this myself, as decided to take a punt on them with Sleeper Cell (R1) which is still cheapest at BetamOnline.com
- www.find-dvd.co.uk/r1/758445210927.htm
-------------------
Order details:
SLEEPER CELL: $19.85
Shipping cost: $4.50
Total: $24.35

Order date: 12-04-2006 07:01:19
Shipping email date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 16:01:09 -0400 (EDT)
Nationwide Visa transaction: 13 April 2006; BETAMONLINE 24.35US DOLLAR at 1.75053918; £13.91
Order was shipped from Florida using DHL World Mail

-------------------
... item delivered this morning Tues, 18 April 2006 - sealed item, boxed, item cushioned with airbags, box sealed with strong "anti-pilfer" tape
- this has got to be the speediest standard price delivery of an item I've ever had from the US; just a little over 5 whole days :thumbsup: :smashin: ; especially good since we've just had the Easter bank holiday weekend

... So no complaints at all :)

krish72 said:
Okay, will answer this myself, as decided to take a punt on them with Sleeper Cell (R1) which is still cheapest at BetamOnline.com
- www.find-dvd.co.uk/r1/758445210927.htm
-------------------
Order details:
SLEEPER CELL: $19.85
Shipping cost: $4.50
Total: $24.35

Order date: 12-04-2006 07:01:19
Shipping email date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 16:01:09 -0400 (EDT)
Nationwide Visa transaction: 13 April 2006; BETAMONLINE 24.35US DOLLAR at 1.75053918; £13.91
Order was shipped from Florida using DHL World Mail

-------------------
... item delivered this morning Tues, 18 April 2006 - sealed item, boxed, item cushioned with airbags, box sealed with strong "anti-pilfer" tape
- this has got to be the speediest standard price delivery of an item I've ever had from the US; just a little over 5 whole days :thumbsup: :smashin: ; especially good since we've just had the Easter bank holiday weekend

... So no complaints at all :)

I ordered same title and it was delivered in just over 6 days for
£14.03.

Highly recommend this firm.

They keep you notified by E Mail from Purchase to delivery.

Just used them on a 4 disc order for the first time. 7 days from order to receipt. E-mails informing me of status.

I'll be using them again :smashin:

My first post here at the forums :thumbsup:

Betamonline.com have recently given there website a bit of a facelift, it dosn't look as amateurish anymore, although still a bit slow to browse.
As I'm on the subject of slow, I placed my first ever order with them almost 2 weeks ago and got a confirmation of payment and separate shipping confirmation, but still waiting on delivery.
It dosn't help that on there new website, the link to shipping and handling times leads to a dead link :(

Items arrived well packed the day after I posted the message below, so would recommend them even though it took a couple of weeks. :clap:

I'm in the UK and ordered a DVD box set from Betamonline.com through Netsoundsmusic.com (a web marketplace, where they're no longer registered) seven weeks ago. The system had wrongly forwarded my address details to Betamonline, my surname went in the address line and there was no street address.

I ticked the box to use the same address for billing, so the billing address was also wrong.

Betamonline managed to fix the billing address and charged my card promptly. But they failed to contact me to ask for the correct address, and they posted the item to the obviously wrong address, at least that's what they say.

First they stated they used WorldMail and later they said it was Royal Mail. No item since, item not trackable.

Very poor communication in poor English.

:thumbsdow NOT RECOMMENDED!!! :thumbsdow

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom