Disney Movie Rewards: Part 4

Just received my latest DMR reward (Cars 2), so has anyone tried the Cars 2 BR free DVD offer after 21st Jan ? I see theres a banner still on the website but when you click on redeem code, its just takes you to the normal enter code box to claim points, Im sure before it opened a box beneath the redeem code?

If I remember rightly from when I redeemed mine it was actually in a completely different part of the site. I think it may have been in the offers/competitions section after I'd redeemed the blu-ray.

Just received my latest DMR reward (Cars 2), so has anyone tried the Cars 2 BR free DVD offer after 21st Jan ? I see theres a banner still on the website but when you click on redeem code, its just takes you to the normal enter code box to claim points, Im sure before it opened a box beneath the redeem code?

When I tried redeeming mine just before the deadline and when the link was still working it stated that they were out of stock anyway.

Wish they'd take the bloody adverts down then. They did the same with the Lion King playing cards thing even though they'd run out of stock, the advert stayed on the site for ages. It may even still be there now.

When I tried redeeming mine just before the deadline and when the link was still working it stated that they were out of stock anyway.

I thought someone said that it came back into stock though :blush: Im not that bothered but would have been nice to have.

I thought someone said that it came back into stock though :blush: Im not that bothered but would have been nice to have.

I previously submitted a code for Cars 2 DVD on 14/1/12 and it accepted the code and gave me the points, but said the DVD was out of stock.

Thanks to your post I tried again going to the Promotions section (top right selection) and then under the Special Offers it now gave me a choice to redeem the Cars 2 DVD (left of the Cars 2 Free DVD banner). Entered my details and now should be getting the DVD even after the 21st Jan deadline :)

I previously submitted a code for Cars 2 DVD on 14/1/12 and it accepted the code and gave me the points, but said the DVD was out of stock.

Thanks to your post I tried again going to the Promotions section (top right selection) and then under the Special Offers it now gave me a choice to redeem the Cars 2 DVD (left of the Cars 2 Free DVD banner). Entered my details and now should be getting the DVD even after the 21st Jan deadline :)

Glad I could help! and thanks for your reply, I didnt get chance to try mine last night but will do tonight, hopefully it will work.

Hey, just tried my code, redeemed the 150 points, then sure enough, another banner appears to click on Claim the DVD - all done - excellent work :)

That's actually a bit of a rubbish deal for me. :(
I've got the Lady and The Tramp 1 and 2 blu-ray set ordered as it was only 50p more expensive on Amazon, but it doesn't look like its applicable in this deal. I also don't qualify with any of the other titles as I don't buy DVDs any more and I only got Bambi on its own, not the Bambi 1 and 2 set.

I've got the Lady and The Tramp 1 and 2 blu-ray set ordered as it was only 50p more expensive on Amazon, but it doesn't look like its applicable in this deal. I also don't qualify with any of the other titles as I don't buy DVDs any more and I only got Bambi on its own, not the Bambi 1 and 2 set.

Damm lol now that you mention it think I ordered the double pack :facepalm:

totally agree.. why not applicable titles like lion king, bolt, dumbo, ratatouille, chicken little, princess and the frog which are available both in blu-rays and DVDs.. :facepalm:

I assume you have to add one of the mentioned titles AFTER L&TT to get it? Ive redeemed most of them already :\

I assume you have to add one of the mentioned titles AFTER L&TT to get it? Ive redeemed most of them already :\

I don't really know.
I tried to have a look at the terms and conditions of the promotion on the website last night, but the link just kept bringing up a black screen.
At the moment its anyone's guess!

hi has anybody got a 10% off voucher for zavvi or the hut that they will not be using, just for my thanks :)

hi has anybody got a 10% off voucher for zavvi or the hut that they will not be using, just for my thanks :)

Why have you posted in this thread, it has nothing to do with Disney Movie Rewards?

This thread has descended into chaos and its becoming a real pain for those of us that are genuinely interested in the scheme and are subscribed to the thread.
Please post in the correct areas or better still, use Google for those types of questions, there are loads of codes around.

Why have you posted in this thread, it has nothing to do with Disney Movie Rewards?

This thread has descended into chaos and its becoming a real pain for those of us that are genuinely interested in the scheme and are subscribed to the thread.
Please post in the correct areas or better still, use Google for those types of questions, there are loads of codes around.

I want it to buy a disney blu ray, i didn't mean any offence and i have searched the usual places thanks also i have posted codes for everyone to use so i think i'm a good member

Its not about being a 'good member', its about posting in the correct section. It would actually be a two-fold positive if you did it properly as well, people like me that care about this thread wouldn't have it spammed so much with pointless posts, and people like you who are looking for something are more likely to get it as you'd be in the right section. ;)
Posting a question that's not Disney related in the Disney specific thread means that people who have a generic code like you are after aren't going to know that you're looking for it and therefore can't help you.

And to all you other subscribers that I've just spammed with a couple of emails, I really do apologise, but I am getting to the end of my tether with this thread now. I shall be asking the Mods for a clean up soon. :blush:

Edit: Just done a very quick Google and found these. Not sure whether they work or not, but only took a minute to find them.
Zavvi - for £3 off £30 use code 3LOVE, for £4 off £40 use code VCUK4 and for £10 off £100 use code ZAVVISAVER.
The Hut - £5 off £50 code is JANFIFTY

Last edited:
thanks miss mandy but i was only spending £8 so i wanted a 10%

first of all... stop over-reacting ..the thread hasnt decended into chaos...secondly i cant think of a single long running thread on here that hasnt got off track occasionally...

secondly ...your going to scare new members off with posts like that, which are... to be honest ... blunt and rude...you could say exactly the same thing, in a much more polite way, and directing them to the correct forum..they might not know there way around yet, so give them a break, instead of going in with a sledge hammer.

I want it to buy a disney blu ray, i didn't mean any offence and i have searched the usual places thanks also i have posted codes for everyone to use so i think i'm a good member

Jojo...take no notice of miss mandy..obviously got up on the wrong side of bed, apparently this thread is just for her, and if you post anything unrelated to disney rewards, unfortunately you have to face the firing squad or get hanged at the next available opening...

whoops...im next for hanging as i posted something unrelated to DMR..oh dear

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom