JAWS - The Orca II.

Mr Quint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sold to me and collected in person from good friends Lynn & Susan Murphy. These are three pieces of the Orca II (the sinkable Orca) that are from my collection. The first piece, Susan actually showed me where it was cut from and can be seen in the box on the attached photos from behind the scenes. If you look at the Orca II, running up the sided through the red border where Red squares and if you look close at this first piece you can see two of the four screw holes where the red square would have been attached on this half. Its nice to have a piece of movie history that can be compared to a photo. Pound coin and 25 cents have been used in the foreground to give the pieces some scale ;-) Enjoy.

IMG_9842.jpg

MFMVouttake1.jpg

OrcaII.jpg

IMG_9845.jpg

IMG_9850.jpg

IMG_9852.jpg

Nice collectible, Mr Quint, even nicer as you can actually see where it came from.

Al

Another fantastic addition, would look great framed and a great talking point when peaple ask about them.

Newly acquired pieces of the Orca II from my two week break on Martha's Vineyard. Thanks to Lynn and Susan Murphy for the kind additions to my collection.

This first piece is screen recognisable per the following images. :)

IMG_2275_zps69875656.jpg

BrodyBruce_zps74deba5c.jpg

Orca2_zps47163002.jpg

6950021963_f1af1eb937_z_zpsbc313e54.jpg

IMG_2277_zpsdbc66551.jpg

IMG_2280_zps54a06714.jpg

IMG_2282_zps9a243950.jpg

AWESOME!!!!!!

Those are amazing buddy, congrats on the hauls.

Lovely to see all the screen caps as well with the pieces in.

Your dedication to the movies makes my obsession with Transformers look like a passing interest ;) lol

Well done again :)

Neil

AWESOME!!!!!!

Those are amazing buddy, congrats on the hauls.

Lovely to see all the screen caps as well with the pieces in.

Your dedication to the movies makes my obsession with Transformers look like a passing interest ;) lol

Well done again :)

Neil

Thanks Neil.

Don't kid yourself mate, your as nuts as I am lol. :D

Thanks Neil.

Don't kid yourself mate, your as nuts as I am lol. :D

No problems buddy, it all looks so awesome!

Lol I guess so...just mine seems to take up a little less space ;) :rotfl::rotfl:

Neil

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom