Lounge, Bathroom and Bedroom set-up

hawthorn1975

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi all.

I thought I'd take some pics of my set-ups as I move soon, because I have outgrown my flat, so it's time for a detached house so I can crank up the volume:thumbsup:

Lounge set-up
- xbox 360 elite
- wii
- sony str-da2400es
- sony bdp-s5000es
- virgin v+
- ps3
- sony kdl-46x3500
- b&w 604 s3, b&w 602.5 s3, b&w lcr600 s3, b&w as500 sub
- logitech 1000 remote and r f extender.

Bedroom set-up
- kdl-46w4500
- ps3
- sony bdp-s550
- onkyo tx-sr607
- virgin v+
- acoustic energy aegis evo3 5.1 speaker package.

Bathroom set-up
- 17" flat lcd tv with heated screen and hidden waterproof speaker.
http://i49.tinypic.com/fks1n7.jpg

Lounge

fks1n7.jpg

sbo9y9.jpg

2rh9pud.jpg

2w35g03.jpg

erxu2b.jpg

sziyqt.jpg

330u6o7.jpg

Bedroom

1zqyfbk.jpg

2whggfb.jpg

14t6ds1.jpg

20h1uac.jpg

2d967es.jpg

2rqyb7d.jpg

Bathroom

30thyxs.jpg

xgjuvk.jpg

1z5s1u1.jpg

2lj6k5x.jpg

119b6rt.jpg

Thanks for looking:)

Nice bathroom telly! How did you do it/what model is it? :thumbsup:

Hi i cant remember the model no i got it from ebay about a year ago,if was a nightmare to fit,i had to get a angle grinder to cut tiles out,and behind the tiles was a brick wall i used a hammer and chisel to cut the brick out,and run the power to the kitchen behind it,then had to run video leads from my virgin box in the lounge,but i was well happy with the results.

Looking good bro.

Do you think you'll get a bigger TV or go a la projector stylee when you move?:D

I like your setups very much, just wondering how you go with both tv's been high above eye level, do you find yourself with a sore neck after extended viewing, or does the tilt in the bracket overcome this?

Go Sony... lol.. I have a 3400es amp and the same TV as whats in your living room, just with a different surround.

Love your home mate, looks stylish! Great kit too. I like how you have insisted on symmetry in your bedroom setup and stood the V+ box on its end to compliment the vertical PS3 on the opposite side!

Love the Sony TV in your living room- those Sonys are the cooloest looking flat panel tv's ever made in my opinion- the styling was years ahead of its time when they first appeared :thumbsup:

that is sweet mate!! awesome job!! i need to get a dock for my ipod to stand on when i got mine connected to receiver!

nice apartment

Extremely beautifully done Hawthorn mate, and I have to say - Love the bedroom setup !! Every bedroom needs one. :D

Enjoy your new home mate. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys for your messages i will post some pics off my new set up soon,i move next week :D

Great place you have there.

I think that's the first bathroom set up I've seen on here.

:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom