Budget Bedroom Setup

lukeyy

Ex Member
Reaction score
Hello, Ive been looking at peoples setups on here for about a month now in awe! Theyre fantastic. Hopefully one day Ill be able to have one just like some of them! Anyways just thought id show you my small bedroom setup, itll do me for now until I get my own place and more money!

Samsung 32" HD Freeview
Playstation 3, PSP
Acer One notebook linked to TV, Loving MediaPortal :)
Sony SRS DZ-10 2.1 Speakers
Logitech DiNovo Mini
Ikea LED Lights
New Stand
2 X 500GB Hard Drives for my Films & Music

Well thats all folks hope to see your around the Forums :smashin:

IMGP1293.jpg

IMGP1304.jpg

IMGP1298.jpg

IMGP1310.jpg

IMGP1315.jpg

IMGP1321.jpg

IMGP1322.jpg

IMGP1326.jpg

IMGP1327.jpg

IMGP1328.jpg

IMGP1330.jpg

IMGP1334.jpg

IMGP1331.jpg

Last edited:
Arty photos. Looks lovely.
Bigger pics please!

Looks clean, I really like the TV stand. I know what you mean about looking at other people's set up in awe.

Very good.
and not a budget,just u don't see my setup :D

Nice setup, how do those LED lights work mate do they all connect to the one plug?

Cheers for the comments guys.

Nice setup, how do those LED lights work mate do they all connect to the one plug?

Yeh they all connect to small box which is on the one plug. Im not very clued up so cant explain it propperly. Ill take a picture when I get in and post it up for you later if you want.

Yeh they all connect to small box which is on the one plug. Im not very clued up so cant explain it propperly. Ill take a picture when I get in and post it up for you later if you want.

Cheers, I think I know what you mean. 1 plug is what I was hoping to hear, I'll need to get them at some point.

Very nice, we have that TV downstairs, it's a very good set in my opinion. Love the dark wood cabinet too.

Can I ask where you came across the 'I Love Music' wallpaper? I wouldn't mind using that myself :)

Big :thumbsup: for the pictures on your wall mate. Good set-up too.

Nice setup mate - impressive. How much were your LED's mate - look awesome and would look even better if your TV was wall mounted ;)

Nice setup mate - impressive. How much were your LED's mate - look awesome and would look even better if your TV was wall mounted ;)

Cheers Mate, £50 out of ikea Think theyre called Dioder LED Lights. I copied off people on here :smashin:

Yehh I originally wanted it on the wall but its only a stud wall didnt want to chance it so just got a new stand.

loving that stand, really nice. mind if I ask where you got it?

Great pics & setup bud

Thanks! Littlewoods mate, think its called Lucca TV-Unit. Holds all your dvds at the back on the side aswell on shelves (Where the headphones are dangling) Think theres enoug room for about 150.

Nice setup! What are the Sony 2.1 speakers and what are they like? Are they connected via the AV outs on the TV?

I like it, very tidy setup mate:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom