• Slim Depth & Narrow frame
• Full HD 720p
• 30,000 : 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
• Picture Wizard II
• Invisible Speaker
• Clear Voice II
• Smart Energy Saving
• 2 x HDMI (26/32) 1 x HDMI (19/22)

The LG LD320 LCD TV series is HD Ready 720p with invisible speaker technology to give you great picture and sound. LCD TVs are perfect for general viewing such as watching your favourite soaps or documentaries.

The LD320 has an estimated release date of April

Does anyone who have this LCD can tell me if it is possible to see DivX on it.Or al least if there is a way to activate USB?

don't think you can by default, there might be a way to unlock it somehow, but we can't say how easy it would be to do that, or even if it's possible

Full HD 720p? You mean HD ready 720p, yes? I'd correct that oversight asap, unless you want to end up like Samsung.

I guess is too soon for someone to activate DivX on this LCD.I hope it will be someone who try to do this and will share with us this experince.For me this is a condition for choose this one
Thanks in advance!!!

I guess is too soon for someone to activate DivX on this LCD.I hope it will be someone who try to do this and will share with us this experince.For me this is a condition for choose this one
Thanks in advance!!!

Hi guys, i bought a 22LD320 last week and already activated the USB port with the same method of the LH2000 that i've seen on the net.
I've used the IR Hack with a universal remote control Fully8 Meliconi, so i didn't have to downgrade/upgrade the firmware or didn't risk to void the warranty or brick the TV.........just 5 minute to program the remote control, access the service menu and change the correct values in order to activate the Media Player.
Now it reads almost everything....including .mkv HD files......:thumbsup:

It's supposed to be, I haven't seen it in the flesh though. The LH2000 was a base level 2009 model, this is the base level 2010 model. Hopefully there will be a few minor improvements in process, black levels and such. The differences will probably be pretty small overall.

I think that will depend on whether LG continue to use the cheaper panels in order to keep the prices down. The LG panels which have been used in the past are ideal for gaming as they have low input lag and are good at handling fast motion, unfortunately though the prices of these panels have gone up so LG starting using a different kind of panel in their lower end models (the LH2000 and LH3000), and that kind of panel isn't as good with motion, and has more input lag. If LG continue to use that panel then it will still be as good as the competition, but it wont be any better as such, apart from maybe Samsung who seriously cheaped out on panels at the end of last year. If they use the good panels though (IPS) then it will be great.

It might do, I'm not sure, they took them out of the LH2000 and LH3000 last year to keep the prices down, but they might have put the IPS panels in for the new models. I'm not sure where to find this out though.

I know that lh2-3000 produced in 2010 (or last 2009) have a LG panel (ips)

It's supposed to, and they used to, but the more recently manufactured ones have AUO panels in because the cost of the S-IPS panels used by LG in the LH2000 and LH3000 went up in price. All the brands bar Sony cut costs in their lower end models in order to keep the prices down (and as a result the Sony ones were more expensive than the rest).

Ok
I'm looking for a 26" tv for xbox360 and hd video, i think i'll got 26ld320 or lh2000...
are there others models in the same price? (other brands so)

There isn't really much going around at the same price which offers anything hugely different. I'd go for the LD320 myself, although I'm not certain on what the other brands are offering in their new ranges at this level though, so there might be something in there which I don't know about. Anyway, looking at the other models which have been released there has been a decent amount of improvement on the previous models so the LD320 should give you a good experience with gaming in particular, and you might still get an IPS panel which will enhance it even more and set it apart from most of the other brands in that area.

Saying that though, you might be able to pick up the LH2000 for next to nothing at this time because stock is being cleared out to make room for the new ones, you might even be able to pick up an LH3000 for a similar price.

Do u think lh3000 is better than ld320?
I also have a 37lh3000 in the kitchen and i like it...

The LH3000 is 1080p, the LD320 is newer, the fact that it's newer will hopefully mean that there are improvements in the processing and picture quality, the differences will probably be fairly small though as they're not high end models. If you like the LH3000 you've got at the moment then there's no reason you wont like the new one. I haven't seen the LD320 in the flesh though.

Today i bought lg 32lh2000 and my friend bought ld320 (Although i told him to go for the same model as me :facepalm:). And on my TV I easily unlocked the usb port through firmware downgrade because i knew that this model is supported. Now I'm not sure will I be able to unlock it through firmware downgrade i know that it's possible through irhack. Has anyone tried this yet and is it safe to do?

Is it possible to activate the USB port with the standard LG remote controller?
Did anybody tried this on 26LD320?

22LD320 - any 'available in UK' dates known?

I've been telling my wife (since April) - "Don't worry, I'll replace that kitchen telly any day now with the LG".
Hmm - its getting a bit of a long wait now.

There is no sign of it showing up at the normal online retailers (Amazon, AJ Electronics, etc.). The only sales I've seen offered are for French verisons (e.g. Pixmania).

If anyone knows any better than "expected soon" - I'd love to hear.

Many thanks
Chas

The Pixmania one isn't French is it? There aren't any sold by Amazon but they are on there, the retailer selling this one has plenty of positive feedback - LG 22LD320 - 22" LCD TV - widescreen - 720p - HD ready: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

The smaller ones aren't always as widely available online, it's worth looking at your local Currys and any other local stores to see if they have any, even places like Tesco might have one of these.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
The Pixmania one isn't French is it? ...

Thanks for you thoughts .. and the Pixmania item is definitely French (it specifically says so on their page).

I just took a look at your suggested Amazon retailer (feedback):

5 out of 5: "Great value. Rcommend buying from Germany"
5 out of 5: "Prompt service. They even thought to include a UK power adapter for the European style

.. so I guess they supply from Germany. Perhaps LG have run out of UK plugs, and only sell to mainland Europe at the moment!

Chas

Thanks for you thoughts .. and the Pixmania item is definitely French (it specifically says so on their page).

I just took a look at your suggested Amazon retailer (feedback):

5 out of 5: "Great value. Rcommend buying from Germany"
5 out of 5: "Prompt service. They even thought to include a UK power adapter for the European style

.. so I guess they supply from Germany. Perhaps LG have run out of UK plugs, and only sell to mainland Europe at the moment!

Chas

Just saw their address as well, from Germany!

Hi guys, i bought a 22LD320 last week and already activated the USB port with the same method of the LH2000 that i've seen on the net.
I've used the IR Hack with a universal remote control Fully8 Meliconi, so i didn't have to downgrade/upgrade the firmware or didn't risk to void the warranty or brick the TV.........just 5 minute to program the remote control, access the service menu and change the correct values in order to activate the Media Player.
Now it reads almost everything....including .mkv HD files......:thumbsup:

hello svarionman, did you need a code to get in to the menu and if you did what was the code? i am trying to activate my usb also but untill your message i was desperate but as is appears there is hope;)

thanks for your help

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom