iPhone 5 status & general discussion - [Shipped]

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey business

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My iPhone order has gone to 'Preparing for Shipment.

Ordered 8:07am

Last edited:
I ordered two(16GB black and 32GB black), one via the app, one online via chrome, both went through at 8:06am, both now preparing for shipment.

One processing and one preparing for shipment for me.

Mine says processing (although with the amount of orders I don't blame them for struggling with the backlog). Says delivers 9/21. Not worried.

I have just checked. Preparing for shipment too. I ordered via the app this morning.

Mine is still processing, ordered around 8:30.

I added both mine and my girlfriends phones to our contents insurance the other day, including accidental damage. Might be worth getting a quote with your insurer as it worked out not much more per year.

Will you be insuring yours?

Bought one of those Gadget Plans for £9.99 a month that covers all Gadgets in the household up to a value of £1500 each, and a max of 5 claims a year and no excess to pay. (Saves keep claiming on the household policy!)

As I have a teenager who breaks phones and tablets like there is no tomorrow its been invaluable. So the i5s will be registered on that as soon as they arrive.!

My iPhone order has gone to 'Preparing for Shipment.

Ordered 8:07am

Yaahooo mine is too :clap::clap:

It's Locked in! I cannot cancel or change my order! The Bad Boy iPhone 5 has a target date to blow up my letterbox on the 21st!! :clap::clap:

Haha, this is the only Apple thing I have been able to afford this year, it's also the only thing I've wanted. Gonna be very excited next week :D

Oh, I ordered a 32GB black one at around 8.16 this morning via the website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like they are working through the list in order of first purchases. I believe I was roughly 8:28.

PRESSTOG said:
Bought one of those Gadget Plans for £9.99 a month that covers all Gadgets in the household up to a value of £1500 each, and a max of 5 claims a year and no excess to pay. (Saves keep claiming on the household policy!)

As I have a teenager who breaks phones and tablets like there is no tomorrow its been invaluable. So the i5s will be registered on that as soon as they arrive.!

I didn't want to add it in house insurance helpucover.co.uk look quite good. Is that who you are with?

I didn't want to add it in house insurance helpucover.co.uk look quite good. Is that who you are with?

Yes I am with them and would recommend them, in 2 years had 3 claims, and all sorted very swiftly, well worth £120 a year with no excess and cover for damage and breakdown.

PRESSTOG said:
Yes I am with them and would recommend them, in 2 years had 3 claims, and all sorted very swiftly, well worth £120 a year with no excess and cover for damage and breakdown.

Thank you. I think I"ll go with them. Thanks four your help.

PRESSTOG said:

Who's that with mate sounds good

westlake1984 said:
Thank you. I think I"ll go with them. Thanks four your help.

Excuse my bad spelling and grammar. It's been a very long day

Preparing for shipment too. Woop!

Email came through at 0802.

monkey business said:
Black 32gb and 64gb have been pushed back to 2-3 weeks now on the Apple Store.

Part of me wished I'd ordered 2. I could have sold one of them on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom