TMT3 Beta Patch

rwttm001

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I know a number of forum members have been experiencing the integrated VMC player returning back to VMC without warning, Arcsoft have released a beta patch on this thread (they don't want to link to the actual download file but the thread is OK).

I have'nt actually had the time to do it myself but the general consensus is that the random VMC dropping out issue is resolved.:clap::clap:

gonna test it out now... it supossed to fix 24p on ati cards... fingers crossed:)

My main concern is downmix HD audio of HDDVD through spdif since no other players but TMT3 has this function. I am disappointed to see they simply drop it to fix the HDDVD audio problem which makes it no better than any other players. Also TMT2 won't start after the TMT3 patch so I have to reinstall the original. Too bad this patch does not do much for me.

Just tried the patch and was disapointed to tell you the truth. It stayed on my system for 15 minutes before reverting back. Details

Windows 7 RC 64bit
ATI 4770 with cat 9.6
Onkyo 606 TMT 3 set to 7.1

Firstly the black level on the display altered so that the blacks were washed out and overly bright. The next problem was with Bolt UK version. The DTS-HD MA sound track has crackles and sound is distorted. Tried another disk with DST-HD MA and it did not have the crackling/distortion issue. Anyone else tried Bolt?

Removed TMT3 beta and reinstalled the original version. All back to normal now.

@ gvers

i have the same issue with tmt 3.1.x.x but with me the dts hd ma only crackles after i've put it through tsmuxer and it has only shown up on Spiderman 2 and A nightmare before christmas. Strange tho because other dts hd ma titles work fine when put throught the same proceedure.

sorry just realised that i dont know what tmt 3 version i have

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom