All websites - harmful to your computer?

av12

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hey. I just thought I would share this with everyone. This is the biggest pile of rubbish I have seen in a long time.

I have just searched AVForums on google to get onto this website, anyway, below the link for AVForums it says, "This site may be harmful to your computer". What is up with that?

harmful.jpg

Indeed.

Maybe it should be changed to 'this site could harm your wallet'

:D

Yeah, if you google for "google" and click it you get the same message...

google.jpg

Last edited:
just posted this in forum feedback but it wouldnt let me into the site either took me to some anti virus software site

Yep I get this too for every result in my searches.....some kind of glitch or was Google hacked?

What a farce. Looks like I need another search engine.

I'm glad you guys are getting it too. It looked like malware so I've just started an a/v scan: I can ditch it now.

Is Lycos still around?

Dave

At last the end of Google.....It was not the first and is not the only search still going these days.

Why do people visit search engines to find sites they already know the address for ?

I had just reinstalled windows, and spent hours getting it to recognize my Virgin Cable. when I got to Google it was all messed up. I thought it was to do with my reinstall, so I spent another hour trying to fix it. Doh! :suicide:

We are all doomed

doomed!!!!
:rotfl:

This reminds me of that episode of the IT crowd when they convince people they have "the internet" in a little box and everyone goes nuts when they break it....

On a more serious note, some people pay good money to get good listings in Google - I wonder if there will be any backlash now Google is telling all their clients potential visitors that they SHOULDN'T visit the site...

Also, I bet some poor web developer at Google is bricking it now... :D

panic over

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom