Movember 2011 - Team AVForums - Week 2 updates - Video Appeals now here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Hinton

Editor
Staff member
Reaction score
Team AVForums continue their Movember challenge this month and we enter week 2. If you want to see the Week 1 updates then the thread is here: http://www.avforums.com/forums/general-chat/1537762-team-avforums-movember-2011-week-1-a.html

Remember you can donate whatever amount you can afford to the cause at Movember United Kingdom - Home

And many thanks to those who have given donations so far! :thumbsup:

Ok, here are some updates on progress. I will post photos throughout the day today.

This is Stuart Wright and his progress after his first week of Movember. You can donate directly to help keep Stuart going here: Movember United Kingdom - Home
20111107130335.jpg

This is me. My progress is not as far along as I would have liked, is it a Mo or a shadow? I have never grown a MO so really it is an unknown as to what it will look like. You can donate to me directly here:Movember United Kingdom - Home
20111107132640.jpg

This is Adam. He says he is going for the 'Trucker look' and his efforts are excellent so far! Again Adam has gone for the catalogue pose, very nice.
Please donate to help Adam here: Movember United Kingdom - Home
2011110720506.jpg

This is Moderator dwhite and his progress entering week 2.
Please support David with a donation here: Movember United Kingdom - Home
2011110721132.jpg

TV Reviewer Mark is progressing well and his fears of a Ginger colour are true, it is Ginger. Good work and you can donate to Mark here: Movember United Kingdom - Home
20111107125956.jpg

Reviewer Steve Withers has been spending too much time in dark rooms this last week, as he seems to be struggling with his Mo! Give Steve some encouragement by donating to him directly here: Movember United Kingdom - Home
20111107134732.jpg

IronGiant. After his excellent set of photos showing the removal of his 30yr old beard, Mr IG has been complaining about the cold this week. That hasn't stopped him making excellent progress with his Mo and topping the AVF Team rankings for funds donated. You can support IronGiant by donating to him here: Movember United Kingdom - Home
20111107205154.jpg

Jean-Paul is obviously feeling the pain of Mo growing in his photo below. Don't forget to take part in his Movember Photo Challenge where he will donate money if you take a photo of someone with a Mo in public. Read the rules and take part here: http://www.avforums.com/forums/phot...ejongj-movember-photo-challenge-now-live.html
You can donate to Jean-Paul directly here: Movember United Kingdom - Home
2011110854826.jpg

This thread will be updated with the remaining members progress photos as soon as I get them.

You can donate to the whole team effort here: Movember United Kingdom - Home

Thank you!:thumbsup:

Keep it up guys. I'm joining in with this with work for the first time. As I'm blond it doesn't show up much and is a bit feeble, and the girlfriend hates it already! Ahwell... it's all for a good cause!

Phil the moment I get my paws on a card reader (I hope later today) I will post my pics :rolleyes:

Everyone at work on my section are doing Movember and I feel I need to join in although I was hesitate in shaving what I've already got :D A goatee beard. (Not fair as I've had a head start?)

I'm thinking I could style it like Merv Hughes :laugh:

Updated with IronGiant and Jean-Pauls progress photos.

Plus we have just reached the grand sum of £403 in donations. Again thank you to everyone who has supported our efforts so far for this very important cause.

We have more fun and games coming later this week in an effort to get to you folks perhaps sitting on the fence waiting to see how things go. :smashin:

Ok Ive gone and done it....photo is on my movember page. :blush:
Movember United Kingdom - Home

While your there nebbing at my mug make a donation please :D

And I started late (on the 4th was my last shave) so there isnt much going on..yet. Going for a Magnum PI look for Movember :D

Update:

Always late to update the party, Russell is quoted this week as saying, "I knew I'd look good in this, Ooh! Did I mention that I'm going for moss chops too? I'm going to be irresistible by the end of the month". You can donate directly to our Crimewatch wannabe to help his growth at Movember United Kingdom - Home
2011110963417.jpg

Thanks to Russell we have broken the £500 barrier in fund raising with our total on the 9th of Movember at £513.

Many thanks to all those who have donated so far!.

Hi Phil, is it too late to join the team? Started a thread and Iccz pointed out there is an AVF team on the go!

Brilliant, was considering a team to join.. Needless to say, I've joined AVForums!

Ok Ive gone and done it....photo is on my movember page. :blush:
Movember United Kingdom - Home

While your there nebbing at my mug make a donation please :D

And I started late (on the 4th was my last shave) so there isnt much going on..yet. Going for a Magnum PI look for Movember :D

Sorry but i gotta *cough* Johnathon hunt (i could but i wont :)) where is ya big white hat and when did you get time off Gavin n Stacey :rotfl:, thats gotta be worth a few quid if anyhing was.

Hi Phil, is it too late to join the team? Started a thread and Iccz pointed out there is an AVF team on the go!

It is not too late to join the team, so please feel free.

Sorry but i gotta *cough* Johnathon hunt (i could but i wont :)) where is ya big white hat and when did you get time off Gavin n Stacey :rotfl:, thats gotta be worth a few quid if anyhing was.
:rotfl:
Well I get time of filming to do some baking. :laugh:

If we hit the £700 before the next set of pics are due I will take a piccy with my very stylish bakers hat.:rolleyes: :rotfl:

Get donating!

First Movember Appeal videos are on the way later today, please have your tissues ready due to the sadness of the stories you are about to see, along with your credit cards to make a donation! :hiya:

No probs mate, can't wait to see yours :laugh:.

Also i hope you lads don't mind but you have your own thread on a HDJunkies forum which i hope helps.;)

Mods is it OK to bump this thread? :)

Small donation made to the team. Keep up the good work gents. :)

Small donation made to the team. Keep up the good work gents. :)

We are all having fun, but there is a serious cause behind this and awareness is key. Thank you so much for the small donation, every little helps. :smashin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom