The Goodyear Blimp

When it flies over london it takes off from a field at the bottom of my garden - seen it quite a bit recently - was up for the marathon, and also saw it over my town a few weeks ago.

It was over Manchester the other day, just flying around 4 oclock.

anyone seen the goodyear blimp ?
it flew over liverpool yesterday and was lit up at night,not very exciting i know but not seen it for donkeys years.

it is doing a tour of the uk

GOODYEAR BLIMP | goodyearblimp.co.uk

Hi

it was over Birchwood (nr Warrington) yesterday and back again later in the day.

It came close to our work, and it looked very unsteady in the wind :eek: It sounded like it was powered by small farts.

It was hanging around Barton airport and eccles earlier today

i saw a huge airship today but didnt notice if it said anything on it, poor advertising if it did.

If it was blue with yellow writing, it might have been

i saw a huge airship today but didnt notice if it said anything on it, poor advertising if it did.

It does have goodyear pretty clear across the sides but sometimes if the suns reflecting bad or looking at diffrent angles it can blur a bit.
They spend a lot of time over thurrock based out of a airfeild in averly, pretty cool watching it launch..

Following a series of flights in March and April earlier this year, Goodyear once again welcomes the return of its aerial safety ambassador to the UK.
The Goodyear Blimp will be flying across the UK throughout September and October as part of the 2011 Goodyear Safety Tour, so keep your eyes peeled for a chance to see it in the skies.
For updates on where the Goodyear Blimp will be flying and to let us know if you’ve spotted it, simply keep checking back to this website, follow us on Twitter: @Goodyear_UK, or like our Facebook page: GoodyearUK

The Blimp is Back! « GOODYEAR BLIMP | goodyearblimp.co.uk

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom