Cheapest place for 12 months Xbox Live?

Lshep

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi does any one know the cheapest place I can currently buy 12 months Xbox Live from?:lease:

I have looked in my local Zavvi store and they are all sold out!:(

Another option BuyGamingCodes.com :: xBox 360 live subscription codes to the retail and wholesale - Buy xbox live codes

(I've not used but will be soon as it's the cheapest I've found - mine runs out in Feb).
From checking many, many sites and forum topics on this, this website is £2 cheaper than everywhere else selling at £25 for 12 months, Zavvi sell them for that price too, but you would be lucky to find them there.

However 13 months @ £27 works out a little cheaper.

I ordered last week from them and it took 7 hours 15 mins to get the code, inputted it straight away on receipt and it works great.

If you can't wait that long for the code to be delivered then you should probably not even buy a live subscription in the first place :rotfl:

But from the looks of things it is no longer an immediate service from any of these companies due to fraud checking.

So in a nutshell I can definitely highly recommend these. :thumbsup:

Another option BuyGamingCodes.com :: xBox 360 live subscription codes to the retail and wholesale - Buy xbox live codes

(I've not used but will be soon as it's the cheapest I've found - mine runs out in Feb).

This website was a brilliant find. Jasper et al. are all charging around £29 for the 12+1 months, while this guy has em for £26.99 and 12 months for £24.99. GREAT prices and cheaper than the others...I used em, got my code in about 12 hours, worked perfectly...HAPPY DAYS! Highly recommended!

yep I used buygamingcodes.com placed order at 18.20 last night (sunday) and at 6pm tonight I had my scanned copy of the subscription card. Very happy with price and service :)

Ordered last night, still waiting, anyone had to wait over 24 hrs?

Just had message saying money refunded as I paid by direct debit not paypal, due to number of charge backs. Looks like I will have to get a paypal account if I want to buy from either of these guys.

There's an ebay seller called samsrodandreeldepot who's selling 12+1 codes for £25.99 at the moment. I bought one from him quite late last night and it came via email at 10.00 this morning.

Works fine. :thumbsup:

Just got my code, would have let it auto confirm for £39.99 had I not seen this thread so many thanks to all who posted:thumbsup:

Meh not very instant, just had the following email from the above company. I'll be using Jasper for the sake of a couple of pence next time!

Dear Dave,

Thank you for purchasing your Xbox Live Subscription from InstantLiveCodes.com

Instant Live Codes and PayPal are working together to make it safer than ever to buy on InstantLiveCodes.com. One of the boldest steps is to identify transactions that pose the greatest risk of fraud.

Your payment has been selected for review.

This is a security measure meant to protect you from problem transactions.

Please contact [email protected] to acknowledge this email, instantlivecodes may ask for additional information about this transaction.

Best Regards,

Instant Live Codes

Paypal and security measures = lol

Meh not very instant, just had the following email from the above company. I'll be using Jasper for the sake of a couple of pence next time!

Dear Dave,

Thank you for purchasing your Xbox Live Subscription from InstantLiveCodes.com

Instant Live Codes and PayPal are working together to make it safer than ever to buy on InstantLiveCodes.com. One of the boldest steps is to identify transactions that pose the greatest risk of fraud.

Your payment has been selected for review.

This is a security measure meant to protect you from problem transactions.

Please contact [email protected] to acknowledge this email, instantlivecodes may ask for additional information about this transaction.

Best Regards,

Instant Live Codes

Paypal and security measures = lol

I just got the same message. If they start asking to confirm my bank details then alarm bells will start to ring!!!

I just got the same message. If they start asking to confirm my bank details then alarm bells will start to ring!!!

You would think they would have at least had the decency to email us fake codes if they were wanting to rip us off :D

I still haven't had a reply around 4 hours after emailing them :thumbsdow

Just received my code and it works fine.

You would think they would have at least had the decency to email us fake codes if they were wanting to rip us off :D

I still haven't had a reply around 4 hours after emailing them :thumbsdow

I just received my code after emailing them back comfirming receipt. The code worked fine.

Maybe worth sending them another email in case the previous one slipped through their validation net!!

Sorry just saw your reply!!

got mine today from http://www.instantlivecodes.com
had the same email you guys had about paypal verification, fired an email off in reply confirming i had just placed the order, and got code back 4 hours later, not exactly instant because of the new verification they are having to do but code worked a treat

so i recommend them 100%

I've also used instantlivecodes.com and received the verification e-mail. The only downside for me was when I later received the code they'd sent me a 3 month one rather that the 12+1 I paid for.

I e-mailed them about it and a new (correct) code was sent in a couple of hours, so not quite smooth sailing but the problem was fixed quickly and I'm happy with that :thumbsup:

Dan

just ordered a 12+1 of jasper for £31.00,will let you no how long it takes to come.not to long i hope as my subs ran out last night.

I ordered a 12+1 from jasper for £30.99, it arrived about 2 hours later & worked fine! :thumbsup:

You guys should have bought it @ 29.99 from the hidden page he has over there...

Code:
http://www.jasper1675.com/newuk12gold.html

Read the explanation at the top to find out why it's hidden :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom