Free delivery from SCAN for forum members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Wright

AVForums Founder
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
We have teamed up with SCAN computers to create the SCAN & AVForums loyalty programme. All AVForums members with 30 or more posts are eligible for free delivery on all orders worth £50+VAT from SCAN.

For the full terms and conditions and the link to SCAN which activates your free delivery status, go to this page.

Nice one, have this on hexus and is a great offer from an excellent PC parts company.

Just used it works a treat...........:thumbsup:

Thanks

Gavin

If only this was posted yesterday.............great idea though, will use in the future.

nice one - thanks!

"Free delivery is to the UK MAINLAND only." :(

Thats great :thumbsup:

I pretty much use scan for all my computer bits, almost regardless of price, due to their excellent CS.

Will be using this one a lot!

Excellent, have to post some then :D

Thanks

Great deal and Scan have always been very good, shame citylink are so useless! Had quite a few occasions now where items have turned up several days late and damaged in transit, Scan even complained directly to Citylink.

I know other people who had similar issues with them. The only reason Scan use them is because they are cheap. I know of other companies that dont use them anymore because they would never deliver on time.

Cant really fault Scan though :)

WOW! Sweet! Never used Scan before, but I will now.

Do you have any other deals with other online retailers?

Thats actually a pretty good incentive, and for that I thank you (or at least I will once I hit 20 posts). The one thing that usually puts me off ordering from Scan is their postage... I'm not complaining, its next-day, after all, just tends to be pointless for smaller items...

Very Nice!!:thumbsup:
With Scans "Today Only" and superb "Mixit" Bundles I can see me buying the majority of my new build from this offer.

I got this email other day, should be cracking once I hit 20 posts:thumbsup:

Does anyone know who they use for deliveries?:confused:

Does anyone know who they use for deliveries?:confused:

City-Link, I believe...

Alas, I couldn't wait for my 20th post and I didn't have anything constructive to say, so I've gone ahead and ordered my components anyway. £10 delivery - if I look at it as I've saved a ~£1 fine per pointless post I'd have had to have made, its worth it. :D

Great offer, used it today. Saved me 6 quid. Nice one!

bummer i'm about to build a computer, buying mainly from scan....
UK mainland only :thumbsdow

NI definately can't be classed as mainland, theres a whole sea in the way!

can anyone clarify? Shame, would have been a good saving!:(

bummer i'm about to build a computer, buying mainly from scan....
UK mainland only :thumbsdow

NI definately can't be classed as mainland, theres a whole sea in the way!

can anyone clarify? Shame, would have been a good saving!:(

I'm certain I've sent stuff to NI via Royal Mail Special Delivery before, which is guaranteed next day delivery.

BT also give NI UK numbers of 01/02 etc.

Alas, I couldn't wait for my 20th post and I didn't have anything constructive to say, so I've gone ahead and ordered my components anyway. £10 delivery - if I look at it as I've saved a ~£1 fine per pointless post I'd have had to have made, its worth it. :D

Shouldn't that be 30th? It's 30 posts and £20+ order.

Another post for me :D.

^^^^ :oops:

You're quite right... Still, very impressed with their service and delivery. Plus, I'm still feeling the [-]smugness[/-] pride of my first home-build pc...

Edit: Another post for me too... Hey, I still need a blu-ray drive, more memory and more HDD space...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom