£250 to spend..which monitor for ps3/blu-ray??

add46.88

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Can you recommend me a full HD 24" monitor for my bedroom?

Will be using it for ps3 and blu-ray.

I'm really drawn to the Dell S2409w but i cant find any stock:rolleyes:

thanks!!

I looked at this monitor myself but couldn't get it for the price I wanted to pay so I bought the Iiyama Prolite E2407HDS 24" instead. I got this to use with my PC but also tried it with my PS3 and HD media streamer and found that the picture quality was excellent but the sound quality wasn't that good. I would think this applies to most other monitor so I would advise getting a small powered speaker system (£50-£60) and connect this to your PS3. Monitor cost me £180 from Scan computers a week ago but they are out of stock at the moment as are most other websites. Dell and Micro Direct have the S2409w in stock at the moment.

I bought the Benq M2400HD for the use of my PS3 and PC. Its simply perfect for normal PC use combined with PS3 and blueray films. The main reason why I bought the Benq over the Dell was due to the sound time-out fading issue of the dell monitor, the Benq has no such problem. I got mine from ebuyer and was lucky to have no problems with delivery and dead pixels. I highly recommend the Benq matey!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom