The New 52

Iccz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just another shameless plug for Midtown Comics (not that I'm in any way affiliated or get anything for telling you about it), but:

If anyone's interested, Midtown Comics are doing a complete set special offer on all 52 new DC Reboot #1s...

Complete Set Of All 52 DC #1s (Regular Editions/Covers Only) - Midtown Comics

Works out to about £58 for 52 comics (though postage is TBD and will vary depending on how you have them sent out). Enjoy. :smashin:

Edit: Notice the price has gone up from $94 to $135.56 (my pre-order price is still $94 though)!!! You'll have to decide if it's still worth it or not - I've estimated an extra $40-$60 for delivery...

Last edited:
I wish with all these numbers ones that they concentrated on a bloody good story and art, not seven titles per character and lots of them *****. :(

I'm just hoping the new Grifter series is any good. He used to be great in WildC.A.T.S, but that was back when it was Image property, before Wildstorm took control. I think I may have all the Wildstorm issues too (bought a bulk lot of a complete WildC.A.T.S run - including the mini-series - a few years ago, but never actually went through them all to see what I had!)...

I thought I would create a specific thread for the new DC relaunch that started yesterday and continues over the next four weeks:

DC Relaunch: The Complete List

DC Comics Relaunch: List of Titles! (Updated: OFFICIAL LIST OF All 52 TITLES!) « Ghost Radio

SUPERMAN FAMILY TITLES:

Action Comics
Writer: Grant Morrison
Artist: Rags Morales

Superman
Writer/Breakdowns: George Perez
Finishes: Jess Merino

Superboy
Writer: Scott Lobdell
Artist: RB Silva

Supergirl
Writers: Michael Green and Mark Johnson
Artist: Mahmud A. Asrar

BATMAN FAMILY TITLES:

Detective Comics
Writer/Artist: Tony Daniel

Batman
Writer: Scott Snyder
Artist: Greg Capullo

Batman and Robin
Writer: Peter J. TOmasi
Artists: Patrick Gleason and Mark Gray

Batman: The Dark Knight
Writer/Artist: David Finch

Batgirl
Writer: Gail Simone
Artists: Ardian Syaf and Vicente Cifuentes

Batwoman
Writers: JH Williams III and W Haden Blackman
Artist: JH Williams III

Catwoman
Writer: Judd Winick
Artist: Guillem March

Red Hood and the Outlaws
Artist: Kenneth Rocafort

Batwing
Writer: Judd Winick
Artist: Ben Oliver

Nightwing
Writer: Kyle Higgins
Artist: Eddie Barrows

Birds of Prey
Writer: Duane Swierczynski
Artist: Jesus Saiz

GREEN LANTERN FAMILY TITLES:

Green Lantern
Writer: Geoff Johns
Artists: Doug Mahnke and Christian Alamy

Green Lantern Corps
Writer: Peter J Tomasi
Artists: Fernando Pasarin and Scott Hanna

Green Lanterns: New Guardians
Writer: Tony Bedard
Artists: Tyler Kirkham and Batt

Red Lanterns
Writer: Peter Milligan
Artists: Ed Benes and Rob Hunter

JLA FAMILY TITLES:

Justice League
Artist: Jim Lee

Justice League International
Writer: Dan Jurgens
Artist: Aaron Lopresti

Wonder Woman
Writer: Brian Azzarello
Artist: Cliff Chiang

Aquaman
Artist: Ivan Reis

Flash
Writer: Francis Manapul and Brian Buccellato
Artist: Francis Manapul

UNALLOYED TEAM BOOKS:

Teen Titans
Artists: Brett Booth and Norm Rapmund

Legion Lost
Writer: Fabian Nicieza
Artist: Pete Woods

Legion of Super-Heroes
Writer: Paul Levitz
Artist: Francis Portela

DCU GENERAL TITLES:

Blue Beetle
Writer: Tony Bedard
Artist: Ig Guara and Ruy Rose

The Savage Hawkman
Writer: Tony Daniel
Artist: Philip Tan

Static Shock
Writers: John Rozum and Scott McDaniel
Artist: Scott McDaniel

O.M.A.C.
Writers: Dan Didio and Keith Giffen
Artist: Scott Kolins

The Fury of Firestorm
Writers: Gail Simone
Artist: Ethan Van Sciver (just covers) and Yildiray Cinar

DC Universe Presents
Writer: Paul Jenkins
Artist: Bernard Chang

Green Arrow
Writer: JT Krul
Artist: Dan Jurgens

Mister Terrific
Writer: Eric Wallace
Artist: Roger Robinson

Captain Atom
Writer: JT Krul
Artist: Freddie Williams II

All-Star Western
Writer: Justin Gray
Artist: Jimmy Palmiotti
(will feature Darwyn Cooke's “Vigilante” at some point)

Hawk and Dove
Writer: Sterling Gates
Artist: Rob Liefeld

Grifter
Writer: Nathan Edmundson
Artist: CAFU

The Men Of War
Writer: Ivan Brandon
Artist: Tom Derenick.

Stormwatch
Writer: Paul Cornell
Artist: Miguel Sepulveda.

Deathstroke
Writer: Kyle Higgins
Artists: Joe Bennett and Art Thibert.

Suicide Squad
Writer: Adam Glass
Artist: Marco Rudy

Blackhawks
Writer: Mike Costa
Artist: Ken Lashley

DC'S DARK SIDE TITLES:

Justice League Dark
Writer: Peter Milligan
Artist: Mikel Janin

Animal Man
Writer: Jeff Lemire
Artists: Travel Foreman and Dan Green

Swamp Thing
Writer: Scott Snyder
Artist: Yannick Paquette

Demon Knights
Writer: Paul Cornell
Artists: Diogenes Neves and Oclair Albert

Frankenstein, Agent of SHADE
Writer: Jeff Lemire
Artist: Alberto Ponticelli

Resurrection Man
Writers: Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning
Artist: Fernando Dagnino

Voodoo
Writer: Ron Marz
Artist: Sami Basri

I, Vampire
Writer: Josh Fialkov
Artist: Andrea Sorrentino

Last edited:
....four Batman titles, not including the Robin/Catwoman/Red Hood lot? Sheeesh....

Well yes, there is that thread, but I wanted one of my own to show how important I am.

:blush:

Threads merged.

lol. :D

I set up an Economy Comics Subscription this afternoon with peer pressure from a mate at work, ordering the four Batman titles and Dark JLA, and he is ordering the four Batman titles, Dark JLA plus some Superman titles.

Roll on end September! :smashin:

lol. :D

I set up an Economy Comics Subscription this afternoon with peer pressure from a mate at work, ordering the four Batman titles and Dark JLA, and he is ordering the four Batman titles, Dark JLA plus some Superman titles.

Roll on end September! :smashin:

I pray you don't need to send them an email.... :mad:

Why? Never had a problem emailing them myself.

Emailing them is easy. Getting a response seems to be the tricky part... I still have no idea if my Justice League #1 + variant cover has been sent to my old address or my new address, having created the order for it on Wednesday evening, realised my mistake and sent the email about two minutes later...

NewMan said:
Emailing them is easy. Getting a response seems to be the tricky part... I still have no idea if my Justice League #1 + variant cover has been sent to my old address or my new address, having created the order for it on Wednesday evening, realised my mistake and sent the email about two minutes later...

I haven't had to contact them very often but they've always responded to my emails very quickly. Hope you get your comics ok.

I'd like to take everything (well, almost everything) I said about Economic Comics back - my Justice League #1 and the Finch Variant (sadly not the sketch cover - but hey, like that'd happen!) just arrived, well packaged, bagged and boarded. A little better communication from their end would have been nice, but I'm just glad I got them.

did you tick the option for 'all covers' to get the variant? How do you know the price, or just making a guess?

Yep, checked the "all covers, if available" box. No price until it gets to your pull list. I don't know if you then have the choice to edit it or not, I didn't pay too much attention since it was £12.99 for the variant cover so I just went for it.

NB: All Covers, if available, didn't seem to bag me the sketch variant, but since Midtown are selling that for just over $200, I think I'd have to give that a miss right now...

Nice one! :smashin:

Just finished Justice League #1 - being fairly new to DC for the most part, I have to say I enjoyed it. Looks like they're going to take their time putting the League together, too, so should keep new readers entertained for while instead of just assuming everyone knows who and what the League are...

Oh, and there's a panel in there for you, TB. Actually, it's a whole page for you but one panel sums it up - I'm not going to say anything more, but you'll know it when you see it. :D

Just finished Justice League #1 - being fairly new to DC for the most part, I have to say I enjoyed it. Looks like they're going to take their time putting the League together, too, so should keep new readers entertained for while instead of just assuming everyone knows who and what the League are...

Oh, and there's a panel in there for you, TB. Actually, it's a whole page for you but one panel sums it up - I'm not going to say anything more, but you'll know it when you see it. :D

I was planning on waiting for my pull list to fill up a bit before getting my copy but patience has never been one of my strong points and it's now on the way.

Batman in his batboxers?

.......rushes off to the local comic shop...

Yep, checked the "all covers, if available" box. No price until it gets to your pull list. I don't know if you then have the choice to edit it or not, I didn't pay too much attention since it was £12.99 for the variant cover so I just went for it.

NB: All Covers, if available, didn't seem to bag me the sketch variant, but since Midtown are selling that for just over $200, I think I'd have to give that a miss right now...

The sketch variants are 1:200 so are very rare. So for every 200 copies that are ordered, the retailer can order 1 sketch variant. There's 1 on eBay currently at £92 with 7 days to go (19 bids).

Personally I've yet to decide on my variant prices, it's a tough one, some prices are completely over the top though.

Anyway, loved Justice League #1 and can't wait for Batman vs Superman in #2. Wonder Woman's on her way in #3 if your interested. I'm getting all Green Lantern titles including Red Lanterns, Action Comics, JLI and Justice League, for now. I've had to cut back though, I'm getting less and less time to read.

No, no bat-skivvies, this doesn't appeal to your bat-crush... :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom