Dexter Season 2 Blu Ray REGION FREE!!!

thedrazen

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Dexter season 2 blu ray has been confirmed region free by movietyme

really confusing as season 1 was locked. Hopefully season 3 will also be free.

A NOTE TO ANYONE BUYING THIS THANKS TO CC25 WE CAN CONFIRM ONLY DISKS 1 AND 2 ARE REGION FREE DISK 3 IS LOCKED!

MovieTyme.com Blog

Last edited:
How strange, not to mention damn right annoying :mad:

Love this series, fingers crossed for season 3 I guess :smashin:

Dexter season 2 blu ray has been confirmed region free by movietyme

really confusing as season 1 was locked. Hopefully season 3 will also be free.

MovieTyme.com Blog

I see it's Due for release on 05/05/2009
so how can movietyme have tested it (maybe they have it in stock but just can't sell it until 05/05/2009).
If I did buy it from PlayUSA.com: (£24.99 Delivered) will it be the same as from movietyme (£31.99), I thought in the past with DVD that playusa had the Canadian versions and not US.
US and Canadian is the blu-ray region locking or unlocked the same?

Shame that season 2 is region free. Should have been Region Locked.:rotfl:

I've got this pre ordered, no movement from Movietyme yet with regard to processing or anything.

It does make me angry though that S1 isn't region free and doesn't have a UK date yet.

I got this from movietyme and only the first two discs are region free the third one is locked and willl not play which is really annoying. Going to have to try to return it now.

That's not good, I'm going to cancel my order.

I got this from movietyme and only the first two discs are region free the third one is locked and willl not play which is really annoying. Going to have to try to return it now.

thanks for this just tested my copy and the third disk doesnt work so very ****** off as i was about to start rewatching this season. i hope movietyme live up to their deal about returning disks that they claim are region free when there not.

All this draws me closer to buying a region a player.

Please remember we test all Blu-ray titles ourselves and as such if we should ever list a Blu-ray as Region Free and it is not it may be returned for a credit or full refund (inc return postage), even if opened!

so cc25 according to this it should be easy for us to return them.

Should be easy i have just sent them an e-mail explaining the situation and asking how i should go about returning for a full refund. Quite annoying was through 8 episode then get the error page on putting in the third disc.

Must be something to do with the BD-Live features as they are on the third disc.

Got an e-mail back from movietyme saying they are very interested in this and is the first time they have heard of such a case. They also said they will issue a full refund once i send it back to them.

Got an e-mail back from movietyme saying they are very interested in this and is the first time they have heard of such a case. They also said they will issue a full refund once i send it back to them.

same here

this is very bad!
Would love to have got this on blu-ray.
You can not even get season 1, UK version on blu-ray.
I have just finished watching season 1 tonight and don't think I could wait for a UK release. Looks like it's the DVD for me. Only good thing is the cost of the DVD is about £16.99.
Region coding is awful!!!!!!

Just got my refund from movietyme for the blu ray. Very good customer service throughout with no hassel about refund.:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom