Kung Fu Panda UK - languages, subtitles etc vs USA edition?

Grubert

Established Member
Reaction score
It was reported that audio and subtitles for this edition were as follows:

Audio: English Dolby TrueHD 5.1, French Dolby Digital 5.1, Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1, Portuguese Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles: English, English SDH, French, Spanish, Portuguese

Now it's been released and Tesco and Zavvi have pictures of the back cover, but they're so small they're nearly useless. However, if I squint really hard, I think I see "Italian."

Can someone take a look and see what's actually there?

Cheers.

Picked mine up from HMV this morning. Brace yourself:
English 5.1 TrueHD. Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and Turkish Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles: English, English HoH, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and Turkish.

English 5.1 TrueHD. Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and Turkish Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles: English, English HoH, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and Turkish.

:smashin:

:eek: that's a lot of languages - seems it's the same release for all of Western Europe. Great news (my family needs the Castilian Spanish dub - the US release has the Latin American Spanish).

Thanks!

Was it in the 2 for £30 offer?

With all these languages it makes me wonder if they compromised the main (English) lossless audio track.

Is there a good site with info about all these differences in audio quality and such? I mean tables, not the sparse comparison reviews.

With all these languages it makes me wonder if they compromised the main (English) lossless audio track.

Is there a good site with info about all these differences in audio quality and such? I mean tables, not the sparse comparison reviews.

You can't really compromise audio tracks that would make an audible difference. The same cannot be said of video quality.

My Kill Bill Uk version has much more audio tracks than the US version. They have just take more space on the BD 50.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom