Hagglers wii video review storage thread (No posting please)

Haggler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Note this thread is not meant to be browsed, it is a storage thread only and each post will be linked separately to allow minimum bandwidth consumption once it is complete, please do not try and browse this thread unless you have a really really fast internet connection as the videos once posted will slow it to a crawl, thanks haggler.

Note to all members :-

Please do not post any comments in here, thanks

Thought i'd knock up another video review thread, hopefully this time encompassing as many wii games as possible, should help the members who keep posting the recommend me a game and which game should i get threads, the old unstickied thread was an as voted for by av forum members and only included 30 games.

Also the video links were deleted over time to the point of most were no longer working as gametrailers in particular removed their videos from youtube, this time the youtube links will only use embedded gametrailers youtube links if there is no other decent review version available and should therefore be readily available.

Note to moderators :-

Please treat this thread as a storage thread only, when it is complete i don't want people browsing it for reviews as connections will slow to a crawl with so many videos posted, hence not just posting 20 videos in one post. The limitation is 20 but even a really good connection struggles with anything over 16, i will post up a full list linking thread sometime soon which will link to all the reviews posted here separately (which can then be stickied if need be) and should provide everyone with a great on site review resource to go along with the av forum members own discussion threads.

For now i'll mark 100 or so posts so i can edit them with links later and afterwards this thread should hopefully slip away to page 2 :D, i won't be using a table this time with boxart etc as the site image resizing problems when using one still exist, so just a bog standard embedded video review of that particular game.

Should anyone disagree with the point of this thread please feel free to delete it but if possible pm me first as it will be a vast undertaking on my part with regard to time constraints and future updating, hopefully all members browsing the wii game section will find this useful.

Regards haggler ....

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom