Samsung C530 Owners Thread *Part 2*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is difficult when the source has its own settings

I think the best method is to apply the settings I've provided, then adjust the the settings on the receiver.

that's odd

The 40" doesn't have any motion related artifact accept for inverse ghosting, which only visible on dark scenes and only with certain type of content. In other words, it is difficult to notice.

This one is quite easily noticed whenever it happens. maybe the tv is "bad"?

60Hz

Only use 50Hz for PAL content and 24Hz for 24p content (downloaded films, blu-ray etc.).

Well I only use as a PC monitor and for PC games, if I run in 50hz it looks crap

Ive already upped a video about this "effect". While it's quite hard to notice due to the 30fps cap of the cam, if you look hard enough you can notice the "effect". During the videorecord i could see the effect the whole time (but its hard to notice due to the cam :()

Data.hu - MVI_0364.rar Letöltése

heres the link. To download click "letöltés"

Last edited:
edited my last post.
theres the link
Please notify me if you have problems fetching the file.

And thank You for your interest in my case!!!!

the easiest way to notice it is when you watch it fullscreen and around 10+ sec you could see that the writing on the wall gets "deformed"
That deformation is what really going on the whole time while i made the recording.

Oh

That shouldn't be happening. It was clear when I had my 40C530. Is the over-scan option disabled on the TV and on CCC

Oh

That shouldn't be happening. It was clear when I had my 40C530. Is the over-scan option disabled on the TV and on CCC

Overscan is not set on tv and in ccc

that's odd

The 40" doesn't have any motion related artifact accept for inverse ghosting, which only visible on dark scenes and only with certain type of content. In other words, it is difficult to notice.

Not on my C654. Very easy to see it. Any advice?

You mean to reduce the visibility to of inverse ghosting?

If so, make sure contrast is set to 100, brightness is set to 45 and black tone and dynamic contrast are disabled.

HI,
Iḿ looking for my first HDTV and this Samsung C530 seems very popular.
If you had 400 quid for 40¨ TV, would this be the TV that you buy?

Are thee any other tvś that I should consider at this price?

thanks

They said they would give my money back, they think its a faulty le40c530.

So im thinking right now...do you think by ordering another le40c530 would be a good idea?
So i just got a "bad" one, others are good?

I want to buy a 40" with 3 hdmi, usb media player, and it should be good for gaming (almost no input lag)
This one seemed the best, but if all of them are like this one i got......then im all out of ideas.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
thanks mate.
What makes the c580 better?

cheers

Primary Difference:

1. Better processor
2. No processor lottery

You can find more info regarding the chip differences below

http://www.avforums.com/forums/13778458-post911.html

Secondary:

1. The on-board tuner embedded within the 40C580 is much better compared to the tuner embedded within the 40C530. If you have an external source, then it’s not an issue

2. The sound quality is better on the 40C580, but can be outsourced to pair of active speakers, which is what I have done. The Creative T20 [Series II] is now £55 over at Amazon UK.

3. The design and status of the 40C580 is better. It appears very expensive and can be easily mistaken for a £800-1000 set.

4. The 40C580 can produce acceptable to exceptional level of image quality after basic calibration as where 37C530 and 40C530 require heavy grayscale calibration, which can only be done via colorimeter

Primary Difference:

1. Better processor
2. No processor lottery

You can find more info regarding the chip differences below

http://www.avforums.com/forums/13778458-post911.html

Secondary:

1. The on-board tuner embedded within the 40C580 is much better compared to the tuner embedded within the 40C530. If you have an external source, then it’s not an issue

2. The sound quality is better on the 40C580, but can be outsourced to pair of active speakers, which is what I have done. The Creative T20 [Series II] is now £55 over at Amazon UK.

3. The design and status of the 40C580 is better. It appears very expensive and can be easily mistaken for a £800-1000 set.

4. The 40C580 can produce acceptable to exceptional level of image quality after basic calibration as where 37C530 and 40C530 require heavy grayscale calibration, which can only be done via colorimeter
:clap:

awesome.thanks so much !!

I've had this exact same problem. It seems to cut off around the 2 hour mark for me, mostly with very large files e.g. 2 gig.

I cannot fast forward past the point at which it cuts off. It is almost as if the movie does not run any further, although there are no problems when I play them on the PC.

The exact same thing!!! It happens in files 2+gb, after about 2 hours of playback it stops playing! Does this happen to all 32c530 models?

This is serious!!!! Any help?:lease:

The exact same thing!!! It happens in files 2+gb, after about 2 hours of playback it stops playing! Does this happen to all 32c530 models?

This is serious!!!! Any help?:lease:
Haven't experienced any of these problems and yes I've watched movies longer than 2 hours for example: LOTR trilogy/Avatar extended and others. Maybe there was an error while you copied the file to your hdd or usb stick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom